I have been to the last 9 years of Burning Man and plan to go to the next 9 MILLION, if possible. I got my bf into it the first year we started dating so he has been going the last 7 years. I have never wandered upon naked slip n slide but I bet it would be a blast.
Nudity is 100% legal out there. Which is pretty awesome. The nice thing about Burning man is it allows you to explore the parts of your self that maybe normal society wouldn't approve of. I think there are a lot of first time naked people there. I would say of all of the naked people I have chatted with maybe 30% have been naked in their normal world in a nudist format. The other 70% are first timers. It is such a neat community of non judgement. I have been naked out there each year at some point. My camp mates are not nude friendly amongst ourselves but this August I plan to be more naked at camp.
If anyone has any questions about Burning Man or if you plan to go there please don't hesitate to talk to me. I would be happy to share my experiences and give you lots of great suggestions for a first timer.
And btw for those that say its too far, I have met someone from nearly every country there. And I am sure if you look you will find burners local to you that you could connect to and learn a lot from. If a huge disaster happened in the world, I would first seek out fellow burners because I know they would have my back. They are an amazing group of people.
I have done everything from a naked beer crawl to a naked bike ride for guys called critical dicks. Its in opposition to the critical tits that happens there which is a spook on critical mass. It's a mind blowing experience whether you are naked or clothed and is much much much more than a party in the dessert.