Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: NFL 2012-2013 Season  (Read 7809 times)

Offline Pepe990

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Re: NFL 2012-2013 Season
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2013, 11:12:16 am »
i would say that not the 49ers were so sensational. it was just a very impressive performance of colin kaepernick.
i would say that the defense gave away too much points. the packers made very easy tds.

That was one hell of a game yesterday! Can't believe Crabtree fumbled on the one yard line!! I reckon 49ers win it this year!
If people were meant to be naked, they would have been born that way!!!

Offline MERRD

• Nude without Towel
  • The Royal Naked One
    • My Interview on IYNO
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2013, 03:57:10 pm »
HAR-BOWL!
"They found out my degree was less than legitimate"
"I thought you had a bachelor from Columbia?"
"Yeah, so now I need one from America"

fsjm2112

« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2013, 06:14:31 pm »
Although my Packers are out and the 49ers are going to the Super Bowl (No hard feeling towards them), I prefer the Ravens. I think they have a really strong line up and hope they will take it.

Offline gamez

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2013, 07:28:30 pm »
So, any thoughts on the big game? Even as a hater of the Niners, I do think the refs missed some really obvious calls against the Ravens.

Offline MERRD

• Nude without Towel
  • The Royal Naked One
    • My Interview on IYNO
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2013, 03:44:47 am »
I'm still in tears.

Offline Rockingnature

• Naturist from Mexico looking to meet nudists/naturists worldwide.
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Greetings from Mexico fellow nudies worldwide!
  • Referrals: 17
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2013, 03:48:48 am »

Not that I like controversy, but I thought it was weird and ironic that in two seasons, two 49ers games were blacked out. of course, in the Monday night game last season, they came out as winners, but in the Superbowl they were close to winning. Coincidence? You make the call on the black out bowl. Still was a great game. Superbowls lately have been very entertaining to watch. Can't wait for next season. Congrats to both the 49ers and The Ravens!!!

:23456
"Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed." William Blake.

Offline AElf

• Free range naked Færie Princess
  • Female Chat
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2013, 10:44:49 am »
So, any thoughts on the big game? Even as a hater of the Niners, I do think the refs missed some really obvious calls against the Ravens.

I saw three obvious pass interference calls that should have been made against the 69ers and one that was missed on the Crows.  On balance, and given the chippiness of the two teams at times, I'd say that the refs did a very respectable job.
"Mankind is a frigid and ashamed creature. If we cannot deal with the basics of nudity then how on earth are we to make it in the world?" Naked Imp

"Don't make me release my flying monkeys" Elphaba Thropp, the Wicked Witch of the West

Offline AElf

• Female Chat
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2013, 11:01:36 am »

Not that I like controversy, but I thought it was weird and ironic that in two seasons, two 49ers games were blacked out. of course, in the Monday night game last season, they came out as winners, but in the Superbowl they were close to winning. Coincidence? You make the call on the black out bowl. Still was a great game. Superbowls lately have been very entertaining to watch. Can't wait for next season. Congrats to both the 49ers and The Ravens!!!

Don't be ridiculous!  At that point in the game SF was not only not close to winning, they were so far behind that they could see Oakland.  The game had just started after that execrable halftime show, the Crows were far in the lead and the momentum was with them.  If the blackout served anybody it was the 69ers who came out of hibernation when the lights came back on and started playing football.  The Crows had lost their momentum and allowed SF to put some points on the board.

I'll grant you that it is odd that two SF games should have power failures.  But while being weird it is in no way ironic as the actual and the implied meanings of the situations were precisely the same.

At any rate, we now know the answer to Jim Harbaugh's very tiring question: "Who's got it better than we do?" . . . the Ravens!
"Mankind is a frigid and ashamed creature. If we cannot deal with the basics of nudity then how on earth are we to make it in the world?" Naked Imp

"Don't make me release my flying monkeys" Elphaba Thropp, the Wicked Witch of the West

Offline NudistMetalHead

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2013, 11:50:44 am »
While I'm disappointed with the outcome, I'm optimistic about the future of my team.  Colin Kaepernick is clearly the quarterback of that future, the team is still young and very talented and their style of play reflects the personality of their head coach.  This team has alot going for it come next season.  The Ravens will be the defending champions but the 49ers are gonna be the most dangerous team on every given Sunday, mark my words.
"Don't talk to strangers 'cause they're only there to do you harm"- Ronnie James Dio

Offline gamez

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2013, 02:36:32 pm »

I saw three obvious pass interference calls that should have been made against the 69ers and one that was missed on the Crows.  On balance, and given the chippiness of the two teams at times, I'd say that the refs did a very respectable job.

I'm just glad the refs didn't call holding against the Ravens during the Niners' last drive, Jim Harbaugh seemed pretty upset over that. I'm giving credit to the Ravens for being older and more put together than the Niners, which is why I think they won.

Either way, as a Raiders fans I'm just glad to see the Niners lose. Sour grapes?

While I'm disappointed with the outcome, I'm optimistic about the future of my team.  Colin Kaepernick is clearly the quarterback of that future, the team is still young and very talented and their style of play reflects the personality of their head coach.  This team has alot going for it come next season.  The Ravens will be the defending champions but the 49ers are gonna be the most dangerous team on every given Sunday, mark my words.

Colin is a damn good quarterback, but the Niners will have some serious competition from the Seahawks and the rest of the NFC West as a whole.

Offline AElf

• Female Chat
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2013, 08:39:54 pm »

I'm just glad the refs didn't call holding against the Ravens during the Niners' last drive, Jim Harbaugh seemed pretty upset over that. I'm giving credit to the Ravens for being older and more put together than the Niners, which is why I think they won.

Either way, as a Raiders fans I'm just glad to see the Niners lose. Sour grapes?

From California?  Don't be silly!  Ernest & Julio would never permit it.

And oh by the way, when is Oakland going to dump their retreaded Bengal and get a reliable Raiders-style QB?

Offline MERRD

• Nude without Towel
  • The Royal Naked One
    • My Interview on IYNO
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2013, 08:00:11 am »
They have the third pick this year... I hope (for them) they get a good QB (Geno Smith hopefully, although I'm pretty sure Kansas will snap him up).

Offline gamez

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2013, 06:59:07 pm »

And oh by the way, when is Oakland going to dump their retreaded Bengal and get a reliable Raiders-style QB?

Want me to be positive or realistic?

Offline boris

• Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2013, 02:41:12 pm »
was a great game - only with the wrong winner ;)
deutschsprachiges (jugend)forum: board.fkk-web.com