Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: WWE  (Read 2121 times)

Offline AsfelNine

• Awesome
  • Topless with bottoms
  • Loving Life To The Fullest
  • Referrals: 0
WWE
« on: January 19, 2013, 11:46:22 pm »
just wondering if there are any WWE fans out there that still watch wrestling :D
-Joseph-

Offline Rockingnature

• Naturist from Mexico looking to meet nudists/naturists worldwide.
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Greetings from Mexico fellow nudies worldwide!
  • Referrals: 17
Re: WWE
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 09:43:07 am »

I don't follow the WWE much these days (or the last few years), but still watch it once in awhile. i used to be a big fan during their WWF old school days, when Hulkamania was runnin wild! The Undertaker was up and coming. Shawn Michaels was part of The Rockers, and of course, after that era ended, I was big on the "Attitude" era, when Stone Cold was the biggest of them all, The Rock was layin the smackdown, and DX were creating havoc! man I miss the good ol' days!    :grin:
"Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed." William Blake.

Offline AsfelNine

• Awesome
  • Topless with bottoms
  • Loving Life To The Fullest
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2013, 07:20:18 pm »
yeah the royal rumble is coming up this week or next, but CM Punk defends his title against The Rock :D so epic
-Joseph-

Offline Rockingnature

• Shouting it out loud
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2013, 07:37:48 pm »

I was telling a friend that The Rock will win that match vs CM Punk, and then by Wrestlemania, he will lose the title to... ugh! Cena. I hope that doesn't happen but that's my feeling.

Offline chrisw91

• Mmmm lasagna
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Hey guys, Im Chris. Im 23 and from UK
  • Referrals: 2
    • My Coin of the Realm!
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2013, 07:43:32 pm »

I was telling a friend that The Rock will win that match vs CM Punk, and then by Wrestlemania, he will lose the title to... ugh! Cena. I hope that doesn't happen but that's my feeling.

This is exactly what I have said on forums etc.
I became aware of my destiny: to belong to the critical minority as opposed to the unquestioning majority.

mikeisnude

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2013, 07:56:24 pm »
I can't say I watch much if it now but as a kid I'd watch 3 hour marathons of it  :3456

Offline AussieNudieDudie

• Living life au naturale
  • Guy Talk
  • Nude with Towel
  • A nudist passionate about health and fitness
WWE
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2014, 12:22:57 pm »
any WWE fans in the house that would like to discuss all things wrestling?

what are peoples comments about The Undertaker's streak ending at 21-1 at the hands of the Beast Brock Lesnar? i personally was gobsmacked when i saw it happen. it was not something that i was ready to see.

What about Evolution (Triple H, Randy Orton and Batista) returning and wreaking havoc to The Shield?

How about Daniel Bryan, finally getting the reward for all his effort becoming the WWE World Heavyweight Champ? YES! YES! YES!

Theres so many other storylines to talk about....feel free to voice your opinion
Be Fit, Be Nude

Offline NudistMetalHead

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2014, 05:03:01 pm »
Where shall I start?

I had hoped the Undertaker's streak would remain unbroken.  I felt it had to be one of those benchmarks of the industry.  But what's done is done.  I suppose the Undertaker himself wanted it to end eventually.  He's 49 and can't keep doing this forever.

I'm not particularly enthusiastic about the reformation of Evolution.  I was never a big fan of it when they had their original run.  Better factions have existed before (The Four Horsemen, DX).  I guess they needed to have some kind of angle since they are going to be entering into a feud with the Shield.  We'll have to see where this goes.  As for the Shield, a face turn is a good way and necessary since they are entering a new storyline.  Eventually though this faction cannot last because stars are emerging from this, clearly the biggest one is Roman Reigns.

I'm glad to see Daniel Bryan carry the title.  He won the WWE World Heavyweight Championship and got to marry Brie Bella within close time of each other.  Hat's off to him.  In my view, he needed to be champion.  It's obvious that he is extremely over with the fans and having the championship being carried by either Orton or Batista would've just been a rehashing of the past.  But I do like that the newer blood is getting showcased and you can tell that the company is going with a change of the guard, if you will.  Bryan becoming the Champion, Paige becoming the Divas Champion, the Wyatts and the Shield making their marks, and the rising star of Cesaro are the clear signs of that change.
"Don't talk to strangers 'cause they're only there to do you harm"- Ronnie James Dio

Offline Rockingnature

• Shouting it out loud
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2014, 09:59:24 pm »
I had hoped the Undertaker's streak would remain unbroken.  I felt it had to be one of those benchmarks of the industry.  But what's done is done.  I suppose the Undertaker himself wanted it to end eventually.  He's 49 and can't keep doing this forever.

I thought the Undertaker looked so old at Wrestlemania that I think he's been overstaying as an active wrestler. Specially since the last few years where he's been only wrestling at Wrestlemania, but thats just my opinion. I was dissapointed because I thought The Undertaker's streak should have ended with Shawn Michaels or someone else. Not to a part time wrestler.

The Daniel Bryan thing is cool. I think the fans have turned me in to jumping in to the band wagon on the "Yes Movement". Its a cool and positive message that I think we as a society need. I have not been a big fan of this new era that the WWE has been the last few years. I was during their golden years (mid 80's - early 90's), and from the Attitude era (late 90's - early 2000's). I'm not sure where this current era is heading, but right now I only watch wrestling from time to time, not very religiously like the mentioned eras.

The Ultimate Warrior said it best to bring back the "F" instead of the "E" on the Hall of fame speech (back to being WWF). And I think it is a great idea what he also said about an award recognizing the people that work so very hard and get no attention (Like people who set the ring up, vendors etc). Showed that Warrior was much more humble that people let us know. As you can see, I'm a very old school type of person when it comes to wrestling (I don't like the term sports entertainment).  :tongue:

Offline AussieNudieDudie

• Living life au naturale
  • Guy Talk
  • Nude with Towel
  • A nudist passionate about health and fitness
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2014, 12:42:39 am »
 Yeah I thought that the streak should have been broken by someone that was more significant to the wwe rather than a part timer like Brock. Also, I read an article saying that Brock wasn't meant to win and he changed the script, according to Vince McMahon. I'm not sure if these were just made up rumours or what.

Daniel Bryan has quickly become the most favourite wrestler on the wwe roster, so it was only fitting that he become champion.

I'm looking forward to seeing how these stories unfold
Be Fit, Be Nude

closetnudist

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2014, 01:26:58 am »
^ I love DX!!!

But I love the most is Big Poppa Pump! I love him so much, I master all his moves and do it to my cousin. I even did the Frankensteiner. LOL!!

HOLLER! If you can hear me!!

Sadly he was fired by McMahon..

Offline paloseco

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2014, 03:22:36 am »
I always wanted Wade Barrett to be the one to beat The Streak. I don't know, I feel like he carries a great presence and, with a little bit more time, could have developed into someone worthy to break it. That being said, Undertaker really did look old at WM.

Personally, I'm loving Evolution 2.0. I was a big fan of them when they originally formed and still am now. I like it even more without Ric Flair.

I feel like Daniel Bryan has lost some steam since WM. His recent storyline with Kane has been a little off-putting, and Brie's screams are just horrible.

What I'm really loving right now is the whole Cena-Wyatt thing. It gets creepier every week and Bray just keeps getting better.

closetnudist

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2014, 11:59:57 am »
I like Batista because he has that Filipino blood in him and his strong and stuff.. So hmm.. Go Evolution!!

Whenever I hear "evolution".. I miss..
1. Rude Dogg
2. Ass Man
3. X Pac
4. Chyna