Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: F1 2013 Season  (Read 3695 times)

DoozerUK

F1 2013 Season
« on: March 25, 2013, 01:54:23 pm »
Just thought I'd open this one up as last year's thread on the Motor racing was pretty active.

We've had a couple of races so far and plenty of controversy ... anyone watching and have any thoughts?

I think Vettel was out-of-order going against team orders in Malaysia and lost a lot of fans.

Nudielad

Re: F1 2013 Season
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2013, 05:50:08 pm »
I think it's disgraceful that team orders like that are issued. I mean if you aren't allowed to race for position what is the point in a race? As a motorsport fan i want to see racing not sit behind your teammate because we told you.

I could perfectly understand if he needed the points to win but he doesn't and i think it spoils the racing. 

Offline chrisw91

• Mmmm lasagna
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Hey guys, Im Chris. Im 23 and from UK
  • Referrals: 2
    • My Coin of the Realm!
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2013, 10:41:38 pm »
I'm kind of on the fence about the whole team order thing with Vettel. I am not his biggest fan so it would be easy to use it as an excuse to dislike him even more than I already do. But I can't decide whether what he did was right or wrong. On one side, I understand that it is racing and its good that he has that desire to win and I do want to watch racing, not as you say, sitting behind a teamate. But then again I also understand the views of the team. They are his employers and he should respect them and their decisions and also respect his team mate Mark Webber, who could of done the same thing on many occasions to Vettel, and cost Vettel one or two of his World Championships. Besides I think the bigger issue with the team was the fact that he could so easily of taken himself and Mark Webber out of the race. This is something that has been happening for many years. Remember how many times Rubens Barrichello had to pull over or just sit behind as Michael Schumacher went on to win many titles? I don't think it will ever stop unless team orders are band completely. But to be honest I like team orders. It courses drama and controversy and is something I love to hate.
I became aware of my destiny: to belong to the critical minority as opposed to the unquestioning majority.

Offline nudetrail

• Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2013, 05:45:53 am »
I totally disagree with team orders  :angry: :angry: its not a race anymore total bullshit.
nude is natural

Offline softynude

• N Forum Veteran
  • Topless with bottoms
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2013, 02:24:38 pm »
 bad start for Alonso this season ,I hope things will be better next race
*“Do not fear to be eccentric in opinion, for every opinion now accepted was once eccentric.”

bharat

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2013, 08:19:02 pm »
I too agree that team orders should not be there. I think FIA can give every team 3 chances to use team orders in entire season.
And also team's should treat the drivers equally and give them equal car!
I hope someone else other than vettel wins this year championship..

Offline boris

• Read-Only
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2013, 01:33:11 pm »
in fact you cannot judge teamorder, as you will not have a proof of it.
the car that should get overtaken will have to "save fuel", "save tires", "save engine",... or something like this.
so it will be obvious that the team wants to change positions, but you can't prove the teamorder!!!

i hope that alonso will come back with a win in china on sunday. the car is really fast this year, just a pity that the wing was damaged so much that it came on the straight.
deutschsprachiges (jugend)forum: board.fkk-web.com

bharat

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2013, 11:24:44 pm »
Vettel says " he will probably do it again and Webber did not deserve the victory."
Too bad, Vettel is running his own reputation... I lost all respect for this guy..

Offline chrisw91

• Mmmm lasagna
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
    • My Coin of the Realm!
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2013, 12:06:26 am »
Vettel says " he will probably do it again and Webber did not deserve the victory."
Too bad, Vettel is running his own reputation... I lost all respect for this guy..

Vettel is a cry baby and always has been.
I became aware of my destiny: to belong to the critical minority as opposed to the unquestioning majority.

Flounder

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2013, 11:25:34 pm »
Well, it seems Vettel is indeed the new Schumacher. For someone with such a positive image prior to this, it's a real surprise for this sort of thing to come out. You would think that after three successive world championships, maybe his need to win might have waned a little. I guess not. I think this means Webber's heading off at the end of the season and I wouldn't blame him, depending on his options. Ferrari may still be on the table for him, although Massa has significantly raised his game as of late.

To be honest, I'm surprised that Christian Horner didn't pose some sort of reprimand. While I realise this is somewhat bad for business, I would have been tempted to have Vettel sit out the Chinese GP and replace him with their third driver, if he really wanted to hammer home the whole "no one man is bigger than the team" rhetoric.

Offline chrisw91

• Mmmm lasagna
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
    • My Coin of the Realm!
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2013, 09:17:48 am »
Wow that was a great race. Slightly disappointed that Kimi didn't win but he did well to get 2nd. I hope the stewards don't ruin the race by giving loads of penalties to all of those drivers that used DRS in the yellow flag zone. Another spout of bad luck Webber too, I really can't help feeling sorry for him and can't think of what he has done to deserve such bad luck. McLaren are getting faster still so it will be interesting to see how they do at Bahrain and maybe finally get a podium or and maybe even challenge for the win in Spain

Offline Daft

• N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2013, 11:35:27 am »
I never watch the beggining of the season 'cause the races as always during the night (around 2 or 4 AM). :/

I hope the european races come soon!
A nova geração.

Offline softynude

• N Forum Veteran
  • Topless with bottoms
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2013, 12:07:21 pm »
yeah!!! it was a spectacular race !!!! so glad of Alonso's victory  :2345 he deserved it
*“Do not fear to be eccentric in opinion, for every opinion now accepted was once eccentric.”

Offline chrisw91

• Mmmm lasagna
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
    • My Coin of the Realm!
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2013, 01:20:49 pm »
I never watch the beggining of the season 'cause the races as always during the night (around 2 or 4 AM). :/

I hope the european races come soon!

There is just Bahrain to go and then it goes to Europe. Spain first.

Offline Daft

• N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2013, 04:44:32 pm »
Thanks, Chris.
A nova geração.