Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Running  (Read 3305 times)

Offline Sara

• Female Chat
  • Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 2
Running
« on: April 08, 2013, 10:43:36 pm »
Hey,
I didn't find any topic about running here, so I'd like to start a duscusion.
Pleas write about your experiences.

I run about 8 km every morning, after it I feel much better and fresher. For me it's a great activity.
I never tried to do it nude, I'm not brave enough, but I think it must be great. Have you tried.

Btw what shoes would you advice me to buy to run really comfortable ?

Offline Baseballfan

• Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Running
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2013, 03:18:49 am »
8km everyday? Wow. Impressive.

Offline The Streaker

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2013, 09:34:08 am »
Absolutely love it. If they have have cross country in Poland I suggest you join your high school team. I joined just to get in shape for soccer and now all I do is run. If there isn't cross country, I highly recommend you find a running club. The one I'm in meets 3 times a week to run bridges, track workout, and a long run. It'll help your running a lot and you'll be sure to meet very nice people too.  :smiley:
As for shoes it is recommended that you have 2 pairs to train in. I use Brooks and Adidas. For racing I use Nike.
"I'm just trying to be me. Whoever that is."

Offline saralee

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2013, 10:13:40 am »
I use a running machine at my local gym and I occasionally go for a run near where I live. I usually do about 5 km in about half an hour - I'm no Paula Radcliffe! Running nude is a nice idea, but if you're going to run for more than a few minutes you'll find it very uncomfortable. I'm an a cup, and just about the only time I wear a  bra is for exercise. I read an interview with Nigella Lawson and she said that she has her own private gym and does her workout wearing nothing but trainers and a sports bra - sadly, I couldn't get away with that at my local gym! As for trainers, go to a good sports shop and try a few different pairs, and get some advice from the people who work there. As TJG said, it's a good idea to have 2 pairs - my current favourites are Adidas.

Offline gamez

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2013, 12:40:24 pm »
I'm training to do my first 5K in June. Currently do 3.1 miles on Saturday and 1 mile every weekday. I wouldn't call it running, more of a freak mix of walking, power walking, and jogging.

Offline DavidT

• Read-Only
  • Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2013, 12:51:51 pm »
wow, 8km a day is great...i try to do 5k 3/4 times a week but been plagued with injuries....as to do it naked ....i don't think that's a good idea....all that bouncing will def not be good...lol

Offline Sara

• Female Chat
  • Casually Dressed
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2013, 01:03:21 pm »
Thank you for such a interest of this topic :)
I think there isn't any school running team here. That's bad.

Offline Five9

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 3
    • Tumblr
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2013, 09:33:52 am »
For the last 8 months I have been running 5 miles (8k) six days a week, and for the last 4 months I have been trying to run 15+ miles (24k) at least once a week.

Ive done 2 runs this year already, a half marathon and the other a full marathon, and I have 3 more runs to do this year (maybe more). One of those runs will be a nude 5k in a little over a week. I've done the nude 5k before and I surprisingly did not find it uncomforting. A female friend of mine who also ran it also mentioned that she did not feel any discomfort or pain during the race.

As for running shoes, Asics are the best for long distance running, but they can be very pricey. I have 4 different pairs of Nikes that I like to run in: Lunar Glides for long distances and Free Runs for short distances.
Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever.

Offline Fitz1980

• Shouting it out loud
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2013, 12:54:41 pm »
Sara, you know there are several nudist resorts that host clothing optional 5K runs.  I'm not really sure about your area since you live on the west coast and I live on the east coast.  But I'm sure if you looked around at the calendars for places local to you there would be some runs.  Also since you are 16 that would only work if your parents are down with nudism since all US resorts have a rule about under 18 only with a parent.

Offline funnytannednudist

• Read-Only
  • Shouting it out loud
  • love being free and nude
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2013, 01:27:09 pm »
Hello Sara
I also enjoy running and that's very good that you run 8km everyday. I'm a bit of a lazy runner as I don't train a lot but I enjoy taking part in races.
I like to do long distance running and have done a few mountain runs that have been 50km of trail running and have also done the comrades marathon which is 90km - its the longest marathon in South Africa.
When I do train I also feel good afterwards especially when I haveny felt like going running. There's a lot of different type of running shoes and they all feel different so it depends which ones feel comfortable to you,I like to run in new balance as I find them to be comfortable and spacious.

Offline Sara

• Female Chat
  • Casually Dressed
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2013, 10:40:07 pm »
For the last 8 months I have been running 5 miles (8k) six days a week, and for the last 4 months I have been trying to run 15+ miles (24k) at least once a week.

Ive done 2 runs this year already, a half marathon and the other a full marathon, and I have 3 more runs to do this year (maybe more). One of those runs will be a nude 5k in a little over a week. I've done the nude 5k before and I surprisingly did not find it uncomforting. A female friend of mine who also ran it also mentioned that she did not feel any discomfort or pain during the race.

As for running shoes, Asics are the best for long distance running, but they can be very pricey. I have 4 different pairs of Nikes that I like to run in: Lunar Glides for long distances and Free Runs for short distances.

What asics shoes do you mean. Can I get women size ?

Offline funnytannednudist

• Read-Only
  • Shouting it out loud
  • love being free and nude
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2013, 03:36:53 am »
Hey Sara
Yes Asics are good running shoes and you get them in all sizes for men and women.Asics have a wide range of different types of shoes and you should go to your local sports shop and they can advise you what is the best type of shoe for you and check if you will need a neutrel or pronate shoe - its got to do with the way you land on your foot when you run.

N.M.S.

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2013, 04:49:23 am »
Where I live, I would run into town almost daily. If not daily, I would try to do it at least every other day. It was about 3 miles to get into town and then I would walk all the way back. Unfortunately, I've gotten a bit out of shape, but I plan on getting back into the groove of running. Sadly, I've never been able to do this nude because way too many people would see me. I have run on my treadmill at home in the nude, which is nice but nothing compared to the outdoors.

Offline Five9

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 3
    • Tumblr
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2013, 05:35:20 am »
What asics shoes do you mean. Can I get women size ?

Asics Gel Kayano 19.
Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever.

Offline Sara

• Female Chat
  • Casually Dressed
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2013, 12:56:54 pm »
Thank you enforcer and five9