Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Snowmobile nudist confuses Swedish town  (Read 13774 times)

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
Snowmobile nudist confuses Swedish town
« on: December 14, 2013, 01:37:23 am »

Lake Siljan without nudist snow mobile drivers. File photo: ALindquist/Flickr

Despite a tempest battering parts of Sweden, a sprite-like creature appeared in the dead of Thursday night in the guise of a naked man driving a snowmobile. It was the second performance by the unidentified nudist in less than a week

"I was down at the boat houses on Siljan Lake taking a walk," a witness told the local Dalarna Tidning (DT)  newspaper about his Thursday night outing. All of a sudden, a young man darted past on a snowmobile, with nothing but a white sheet to cover his shoulders.

"I could see his arse, that was bad enough," the witness lamented, noting that there were several people down by the lake taking a walk who were thus forced to witness the spectacle.

It was the second outing by the naked young man in less than a week. On Tuesday night, he braved the December chill completely naked, presumably leaving the bed sheet at home. The risqué behaviour had locals in Färsnäs, located near the the town of Mora, wondering who the nudist among them could possibly be.

"People have been talking up a storm these last few days, but I at least don't know who he is," the witness said.

A mobile phone picture taken on Thursday showed the snowmobile driver's bare buttocks light up the otherwise darkened landscape behind him. They were whiter than the snow on the ground, thanks to the flash.

http://www.thelocal.se/20131213/snow-mobile-nudist-confuses-swedish-town
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline ToneBender

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Snowmobile nudist confuses Swedish town
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2013, 01:46:06 am »
A nice full moon night in Siljan Lake... All is well.

Karla

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2013, 11:13:29 am »
Sounds like a complete blast! Would love to do that.

Offline AElf

• Free range naked Færie Princess
  • Female Chat
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2013, 11:41:14 am »
"I could see his arse, that was bad enough," the witness lamented, noting that there were several people down by the lake taking a walk who were thus forced to witness the spectacle.

If you don't want to see something all you have to do is not look at it.

"Mankind is a frigid and ashamed creature. If we cannot deal with the basics of nudity then how on earth are we to make it in the world?" Naked Imp

"Don't make me release my flying monkeys" Elphaba Thropp, the Wicked Witch of the West

fsjm2112

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2013, 03:29:04 am »

If you don't want to see something all you have to do is not look at it.

I was just about to quote this. Maybe it's just me but that sounds so pathetic.

Offline Sik

• Nude without Towel
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2013, 09:36:29 am »
A mobile phone picture taken on Thursday showed the snowmobile driver's bare buttocks light up the otherwise darkened landscape behind him. They were whiter than the snow on the ground, thanks to the flash.

I love the concluding sentence!  :23456