Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Fears for A-Bay freedom after six nudists charged on beach  (Read 2129 times)

Offline NudieDaniel

• Transport nerd, Natureboy Kiwi
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • The control room
  • Referrals: 2
Fears for A-Bay freedom after six nudists charged on beach
« on: September 26, 2015, 03:46:22 am »
NUDISTS fear their long held piece of paradise at Noosa's Alexandria Bay is being taken away with about six people slapped with a wilful exposure charge.

But they're not the only ones frustrated by the existing law, which makes it an offence for men to take their clothes off on the secluded stretch.

http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/unofficial-nude-beach-status-annoys-cops-too/2785278/
I'm everywhere and nowhere

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
Re: Fears for A-Bay freedom after six nudists charged on beach
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2015, 05:37:10 am »
As much as I'm for the nudist movement, I still can't really disagree with this article. It's not an official nude beach and plainly breaking the law despite if people were doing it anyways.

However, one of my complaints on the article is the double standard though. There is no problem with female nudity but there for male? If you are going to uphold a law for once, must uphold for all.
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

Offline NudieDaniel

• Transport nerd, Natureboy Kiwi
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • The control room
Re: Fears for A-Bay freedom after six nudists charged on beach
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2015, 08:55:02 am »
As much as I'm for the nudist movement, I still can't really disagree with this article. It's not an official nude beach and plainly breaking the law despite if people were doing it anyways.

However, one of my complaints on the article is the double standard though. There is no problem with female nudity but there for male? If you are going to uphold a law for once, must uphold for all.

I think it's because they can't expose thier gentiles but I doubt it allows breast exposure seems written in style of New Zealand's old nudity law very gendered
I'm everywhere and nowhere