Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: How athletic are you?  (Read 13325 times)

ambulatorterrae

Re: How athletic are you?
« Reply #45 on: July 03, 2012, 11:09:50 pm »
What is Krav Maga? .... Is it like yoga?

No (though I really like yoga too,) it's a martial art that was developed in Israel and is designed exclusively for self-defense.  It's not competitive or a sport or anything like that- it's just for self-defense, haha.  My sister and I got a Groupon deal for a set number of classes, and it's been pretty fun.  Lots of punching and kicking.

mikeisnude

« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2012, 01:24:16 am »
I wrestled all through high school and two years of college and stayed in pretty good shape.   After I stopped wrestling I continue to run about 3 miles but only sporadically as I have a reoccurring pain on the top of my foot.  I still play a lot of disc (Frisbee) golf and that helps.  I need to get off the computer a lil bit more though  :54

Karla

« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2012, 04:56:33 am »
I walk 4 kilometres to work and the same back again. Or if I take the bike then I'll cycle back at lunch time. Every other weekend I do a 50 kilometre cycle ride. The problem is that the cycling is hurting my right hand and I need to give it a break because I sit behind a keyboard all day.

Unfortunately I let myself go a bit when I moved to Bavaria and put on some weight and I want to slim down to how I was before. I need to find another job before mid-October and if I have to commute to the middle of the city then I plan to take up some martial arts again.

Offline TheBestYoucan

• Nude with Towel
  • Floppy Happy Sunny Funny
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2012, 12:41:14 am »
On work on a landed Oil and Gas rig and my job entails a lot of sitting and staring at a computer screen... for that reason I generally do pullups all night, squats, calf raises, hanging leg raises, pushups (and man varieties of floor exercises) to stay fit. And I try to eat very clean.

Other than that I love playing volleyball, soccer, and just about any other sport when I get the chance. I tried running naked down the beach once.... ONCE! I was introduced to the reason why women wear sports bras! :P

For me it's all about recognizing when I have free time and filling it with something instead of mindlessly wasting it.
PM me anytime for a chat! :)

Zeraf242

« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2012, 12:21:50 pm »
I need to become more athletic. Very soon.

Offline nudetrail

• Naturist Superhero
« Reply #50 on: August 04, 2012, 12:52:24 pm »
not enough need to do more exercise.
nude is natural

Offline Mysterion

• Topless with bottoms
  • Still looking for Slood.
« Reply #51 on: August 04, 2012, 03:58:42 pm »
NONE!!!
I have knee problems which means i can't run but that's no excuse, I used to do swimming but its winter here so I gave up.

Offline ToneBender

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2012, 09:29:52 pm »
NONE!!!
I have knee problems which means i can't run but that's no excuse, I used to do swimming but its winter here so I gave up.

They don't have an indoor swimming pool there? NONE!!! is not a good answer.

That being said my answer is NONE!!! or little anyway. Work keeps me somewhat in shape but I should really buy an elliptical.

Offline Naj

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #53 on: August 15, 2012, 07:54:25 am »
I'm working on it. I'm planning to start running again for cardio and I've got all the equipment (weights and a bench) to get into exceptional shape - now if only someone could share some motivation :).

Offline cseven

• Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #54 on: August 15, 2012, 03:00:57 pm »
I weight-train 5/6 days a week with some sporadic swimming whenever I can. Would love to learn Butterfly stroke sometime too. :)

Offline DaveK

• Read-Only
  • Topless with bottoms
  • Stuck being nude only at home :(
« Reply #55 on: August 16, 2012, 05:04:55 pm »
I've been rock climbing more and more this summer and I just sent my first 5.10 outdoors  :123456 and on the same day I sent my first 5.9 lead climb.  It was a good day climbing, all of the work that I have been doing is starting to pay off.  I still need to loose another 5 - 10 pounds to be really fit but it's coming along!  :63424

cc71

« Reply #56 on: August 18, 2012, 10:38:41 am »
I run twice a week and work out at the gym twice a week.

Offline kevinn

• Casually Dressed
  • On holidays till September 20th
« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2012, 10:50:41 am »
usually, i run twice a week and work on my muscles once to twice a week. besides that, i try to do put in special things like swimming or cycling now and then.

Offline benjames

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #58 on: September 25, 2012, 01:53:10 pm »
I am training almost everyday. lift weights in the morning, football practice after school most days, then jog. It has always been something I enjoy doing. Maybe some day I could do it nude.:)

mikeisnude

« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2012, 02:05:43 pm »
I am training almost everyday. lift weights in the morning, football practice after school most days, then jog. It has always been something I enjoy doing. Maybe some day I could do it nude.:)

I had pretty much the same routine when I was a wrestler.   It sure would have made training more fun if you could do it nude that's for sure.