Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Happy 1 Year Old, INTERNATIONAL YOUNG NATURISTS ORGANISATION  (Read 10503 times)

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
Happy 1 Year Old, INTERNATIONAL YOUNG NATURISTS ORGANISATION
« on: April 13, 2010, 08:04:41 pm »
Pisco set it up before today but we were mostly staff working on making it right.  We want to wish you all, a 1st year Anniversary congratulations!  

Our first poster as a regular member, was Patrick and he is still with us!  Thank you Pat, and everyone else over the last year for being such a wonderful part of this community.

Thank you to the staff, long timers, forum founders, and newbies as without you, this would not work.  It does.

Thank you to the German community who were the first to arrive en masse and we will never forget that.  FKK is the best!

And thank you to the ones who left and are remembered for their contributions and to the ones who are on leave for awhile.  We will leave the lights on for you.  

Its your home, and its you, not the staff here, that make this whole project positive.  

Happy birthday!

-Danee

Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Stuart

Re: Happy 1 Year Old, INTERNATIONAL YOUNG NATURISTS ORGANISATION
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2010, 08:14:43 pm »

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2010, 08:21:30 pm »
The first to respond to this, was Stuart.  It bears repeating at each and every opportunity though I know full well, they would disagree. 

THANK YOU STUART AND KARLA, OUR LEGENDS OF REAL FKK NATURISM FROM SCOTLAND, FOR BEING THE TIME PIECE THAT MAKES THIS PROJECT TICK.  YOU FOLKS ARE NOT AMONG THE BEST, YOU ARE THE BEST, IN EVERY, EVERY WAY.  I love you so much. I hope you know that and we will be forever in your debt. 
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Stuart

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2010, 08:26:19 pm »
The first to respond to this, was Stuart.  It bears repeating at each and every opportunity though I know full well, they would disagree. 

THANK YOU STUART AND KARLA, OUR LEGENDS OF REAL FKK NATURISM FROM SCOTLAND, FOR BEING THE TIME PIECE THAT MAKES THIS PROJECT TICK.  YOU FOLKS ARE NOT AMONG THE BEST, YOU ARE THE BEST, IN EVERY, EVERY WAY.  I love you so much. I hope you know that and we will be forever in your debt. 

Thank you once again for your kind words :45

But it wouldn't be half as much fun if you guys weren't here to share our experiences with.  :908

Offline Pitti

• Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 8
"If war is the answer, then we ask the wrong questions."
(Wenn Krieg die Antwort ist, dann stellen wir die falschen Fragen)

Susan G. Komen

Ace001

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2010, 09:17:42 pm »
Happy anniversary! :3456

rc

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2010, 03:59:45 am »
congrats and thank you to all those who made this site possible

Offline marmal

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2010, 10:03:56 am »

JayJay

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2010, 04:53:55 pm »
Well done all involved, Happy Birthday IYNO

Nude_not_rude

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2010, 04:58:32 pm »
Happy Birthday IYNO!!!!!! Of course the biggest thanks for this place goes to Pisco and Danee. Without you two, this wouldn't be possible. And many huge thanks go to Lisa and the other staffers who work hard keeping this forum safe and fun for the members.

Offline MERRD

• Nude without Towel
  • The Royal Naked One
  • Referrals: 0
    • My Interview on IYNO
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2010, 05:37:16 pm »
I remember being asked roughly a year ago for this project. Excited and enthousiastic about the idea, structured by the great vision of Danee we started with a young, ambitious and social team of fellow naturists, but moreover; a team of friends. The great friendship and mutual respect is something this online village is build on, something that keeps attracting new members, picking up that 'vibe' immedeately. Maybe more important, this feeling of coming home also keeps members who have lost contact with the forum for a while (including myself) coming back. Coming back to a place where the lights aren't out.

The feeling that everyone is a valuable member and encouraged to contribute is something that lacks on many, many different social communities online where a 'hierarchy' upsets this balance. Everyone is equal here, one of the great pillars of naturist living, that comes back on this website.

I wanna thank all the friends that I've met through this place, who have given me knowledge, laughs and friendship - the most important. In particular I would like to thank Pisco for his entire contribution to the existance of this Forum. And then Danee, the girl - well. There are no words in English or any other language that would do justice to what she has done for this place. And not just for this place, but also for me personally.

Thanks.

And I will be here for the years to come!
"They found out my degree was less than legitimate"
"I thought you had a bachelor from Columbia?"
"Yeah, so now I need one from America"

Lisa2408

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2010, 01:24:52 pm »
Happy birthday and all the best.
Since I had to still make a cake