Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: High schools ban naked weigh-ins for wrestling  (Read 84390 times)

Offline Jamie

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude with Towel
  • What's Up!?!?
  • Referrals: 0
Re: High schools ban naked weigh-ins for wrestling
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2014, 04:11:22 pm »
Just wrap him up in those dentist bibs.  :345678

They could just weigh them behind doors with a trainer or something as well.

People are nutso bro! Just weigh the kid and move on.
Always up for chatting - Message me!

Offline Gman707

• always up for a chat
  • Naturist Superhero
  • happiness is a state of dress.
  • Referrals: 0
    • fresh direction
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2014, 10:39:39 pm »
 Surely the solution is to do the weigh ins in a place where you ca  ensure no public can bring a cell in. Like a room with only officials or something.
what's to say?

Offline juniormesa

• FKK
  • Casually Dressed
  • Hello i am naturist, the naturism is very nice.
  • Referrals: 1
    • google.com/+BillComdom12345
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2014, 01:10:22 am »
Very good information, exercises nudes enjoy me too.....

EJniceguy

« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2014, 04:47:16 am »
I can kinda see where the issue is coming from though. Many students, at all levels, do not have a positive attitude towards nudity. They see it as something embarrassing or sexual. This is where the motivation for the cell phone comes in.

Say there is one member of a wrestling team who is kind of a bully to the others. Say that the team is weighing in, and the wrestler (who I shall call A for abbreviation's sake) decides to do a naked weigh-in so that he is certain that he makes the weight. If the other members of the team are there and they have their cell phones, who's to say they won't take pictures of A naked to get back at him for all of the hard times he gave everyone. Then the pictures go to the net, causing major humilation to A, which of course is a major problem.

The other aspect is the sexual one. Say that it's the same situation above, but instead of the team being present, it's just the staff working the weigh-ins in private. Say one of the staff members (B) is a little bit twisted and sick, and decides to take pictures of A for his "enjoyment" later on. This is still a major problem.

This solution seems to be banning the wrong thing. Instead of banning naked weigh-ins, ban cell phones from the weigh-in area instead. Have the weigh-in area be secluded and private, and all cell phones must be given up at the door. The team would then weigh-in together, and if someone needed/wanted to weigh-in naked, then they could have a screen to provide privacy for the wrestler weighing in.

To use @NatureForever 's reference above, I feel like banning all cell phones from the weigh-in area would be like chopping down only the dead trees while saving the rest of the forest. Unfortunately, all the trees are already dead because of the fire.

Offline kb2001

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 15
« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2015, 04:05:31 am »
Also the wrestling singlet’s that the wrestlers wore in my school were of such a light colour and thin material that they didn't hide any thing.  The size and shape of male genitalia were clearly shown, even the amount of pubic hair one had, and the girls always had a very noticeable camel toe and nipple pokies.  The same with the school swim suits.
I'm not in wrestling now but thinking about it. Don't they wear underwear or a jockstrap or compression shorts under the singlet or is that all that they wear? It just seems like you would want some protection in that sport.

INnudeguy

« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2015, 02:20:12 pm »
In our conference its just the singlet

Liverguy22

« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2017, 07:40:48 pm »
We do not have wrestling in schools in the UK. We did have showers after PE when I was in mainstream school. They were communal but no one seemed to mind.  As for naked weigh ins they do not happen & generally happen at boxing clubs.