Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: VIDEO -German Family FKK a.k.a Dein Kind, das unbekannte Wesen  (Read 68318 times)

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
This is a simple film of an average family enjoying a day at their favorite nude beach. The dialogue is in German.

Dies ist ein einfacher Film eine durchschnittliche Familie genießen dort einen Tag am beliebtesten FKK-Strand. Es ist schade, dass der Dialog nur in Deutsch ist.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 10:26:54 pm by NudieDaniel »
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline brandon

• N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Texas
  • Referrals: 5
Re: German Family FKK
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2010, 04:20:38 pm »
Thanks, Danee!

I didn't understand much of the dialogue, but it certainly showed that naturism is a family-friendly form of recreation. Too bad most Americans can't appreciate that concept.

The average age on that beach appeared to be about 30 years lower than at Haulover Beach in Florida.

Does anyone have an idea when that movie was made? Perhaps our German members can tell from hairstyles, etc.
We have it in our power to begin the world over again.  -Thomas Paine

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2010, 04:29:37 pm »
I posted a link to this in the German section, Bran, without posting the video there (to make them come outside their comfort zone and come here!)  Lissy will tell us if no one else can, when she returns.

-D

nudestchatchat

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2010, 05:15:42 pm »
aha, this is one ofthe few links that i could actually view.  although not understanding what were said but it seems a nice day out for families.

it reminds me of the englisch garten in munchen, only it was on grass but not sand

Nude_not_rude

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2010, 11:54:01 am »
Nice find Danee! I too would love to know what they said, but it all looked very natural and relaxed. Thank you.

Offline marmal

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2010, 12:48:46 pm »
it seems to be a video produced in the 70s. They talk about classical-education and about friendship, the relationship between parents and kids and holiday at sylt eg beach of sylt in germany.

Fathers part:
"Our democratic society needs free and critical people. We´ve dedicated/adjusted/orientated the education of our kids at these principles.
Non autocratic-education sometimes is harder than the education to strict obedience (say yes to everything). But the result is worth for the parents.

But who conceives a child to get fans or patriots should educate his kids autorcratic.

Here you can see us at holiday town sylt. My son Till, he´s 15, my daughter Cornelia, she´s 16 and always in love how most of the teenagers in this age.  My wife Marlies, we know each other about 20 years and are happily married for 17 years."

Mother:
"Let´s go swimming.".

That was the 1st minute for all english speaking members in here. Sorry for bad translation. Someday my english will be better!
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 12:59:22 pm by marmal »

Britta

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2010, 12:57:49 pm »
I didnt see that clip before. It's nice but how marmal said it is old and I think today there might be other statements

Offline WeisserWolf

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2010, 11:08:10 am »
very good clip. i didn´t see before. it´s old but good and still actual.
the boy at the end, they known from the year before, is there the first time without parents, but with a group of youth.
as he go back to his group, he put on his pants. some kind of double moral standard.
it shows that the accepting is especially a problem at this age.
when i look at this, i want to go to the beach..

but my heath didn´t allow this :(

Offline brandon

• N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Texas
  • Referrals: 5
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2010, 01:46:51 pm »
the boy at the end, they known from the year before, is there the first time without parents, but with a group of youth.
as he go back to his group, he put on his pants. some kind of double moral standard.

Thanks for the explanation. I thought maybe he was going to a textile section of the beach.
We have it in our power to begin the world over again.  -Thomas Paine

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2010, 01:52:10 pm »
That is what I thought too, Bran.  Yet, his friends certainly weren't put off by their nudity at all, were they. 

Offline strongbowww

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2010, 06:41:29 pm »
ahahahaha, if this video is not a propaganda thing from the former DDR, "i will eat a broom"(german idiom. expession) :D

Lisa2408

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2010, 12:29:26 am »
This film is called in German : "Dein Kind, das unbekannte Wesen" (Your child, the unknown nature) It was made by Oswalt Kolle in 1970.
It is a lurid pseudo-scientific film about first sexual feelings from children and youth in the ending 60s and early 70s of the last century.
About Oswalt Kolle:
Oswalt Kolle (born 2 October 1928 in Kiel) is a German sex educator, who became famous during the 1960s for his numerous books and films on human sexuality. His work was translated into all major languages, while his films found an audience of 140 million worldwide.
In his 1997 book Open to Both Sides he came out as a bisexual.  He was awarded the Magnus Hirschfeld Medal in 2000.

If you want to see the whole movie, you have to click here http://filespump.com/download/19290315-dein-kind-das-unbekannte-wesen-1970-oswalt-kolle-avi-001.html

Offline strongbowww

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2010, 01:52:43 am »
ok, no ddr

but still full of political statements, although i still do not like it, i acknowledge that maybe this video and mr. kolle was some kind of groundbreaking back then

Offline jym

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2010, 10:06:17 am »
Yeah, very different time. Quite a lot of Kolle's stuff (and boy, did he churn out a lot) is quite insulting to modern sensibilities.

But he was trying to tear down some old, old preconceptions. In a way, this was a by-product of the 68 movement and our society is better off for it.

Offline Bobby

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2010, 10:11:10 am »
as Lisa already wrote, this is a film of Oswald Kolle, so it is not a film of a typical german family at a nudist beach. anyway it is a funny film