Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Adam and Eve: College Nudists  (Read 8865 times)

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
Adam and Eve: College Nudists
« on: March 24, 2009, 10:47:30 pm »
From: http://www.collegemagazine.com/content/adam_and_eve_college_nudists

They may seem like Adam and Eve from afar, but don’t be mistaken— Robbe White, 23, and Kim Hamley, 19 are just college students with a different outlook on clothing, or lack thereof. Our interview confirmed that the only thing better than interviewing one nudist…is interviewing two. We spoke with this nudist couple about the naked truth…

Brock: Not to sound like Jerry Seinfeld, but what’s the deal with being a nudist? How’d you get started and why the lifestyle?

Robbe: There was this state park by my old house that I used to walk around in from time to time and one day I stumbled across this lake that had all these naked people lounging around by it. At first I thought it was pretty strange, but after I tried it once I was hooked…The beach actually used to be called “Bare Ass Beach,” and was accepted as a nude beach by park rangers. So that’s how I got started, and once I got into social nudism it became even more carefree and relaxing.

B: Social nudism…is that like Social Studies?

R: LOL, no. It’s more of just being around and interacting with other nudists at resorts—eating and parting together all nude and stuff. We have volleyball, body painting, cookouts, dances, and really anything else anyone could ever want. Just about anything goes at nudist resorts.

B: Good to know. How about you Kim, how did you get started?

Kim: Well after Robbe and I started dating and he told me he did it, I tried it once here and there. It wasn’t until we went to an actual nudist resort where I really fell in love with being a nudist. Then we went to Nude U [a combination of a resort and training program for college-aged nudists operated by Young Adults for Nude Recreation (YANR)], which is mostly people our age and that was a blast—we partied nude on the beaches, and all hung out in the pool in the hot tub the entire time. After you embrace being nude, you realize how annoying clothing really is.

B: So what do your “mumsy” and “fasha” think about you being a nudist?

R: Yeah, we don’t like to talk about it. My mom will ask questions sarcastically here and there and be like “are you hanging out with your naked friends?”—but yeah, it’s just hard to explain to really straight edge Christian parents. I guess we just try to avoid the issue.

K: Same with me. My mother and I don’t talk about it either. She somehow thinks that being a nudist is connected with being swingers or something. And she couldn’t even be more wrong because nudists our age are all about partying and having a cool time.

B: Explain this to me—when you meet nudists of the opposite sex and pheromones are running wild, is it looked down upon to check the merchandise? Because it is out in plain sight and everything.

R: You always can notice if people are more attractive than others...After a couple of times you realize that everyone is the same in the all natural. Plus nudist resorts have rules about people making others uncomfortable: the first time you get a warning and the next time you’re kicked out.

B: Out of the colony forever? Forever ever?

R: Actually we don’t like to use the term “colony.” It adds some weird polygamist-compound idea to the lifestyle, so we just call them resorts. And yes, forever. It’s all about being comfortable at nudist resorts, which is why everyone always gets along.

B: If you could, would you do every activity nude? Which activities would you not try to do nude?

R: Yeah, I actually had a really bad nude cooking experience and don’t do that anymore. As for sports, I would recommend almost always wearing clothes. The main sport we play at the resorts is volleyball, but nothing really too physical.

K: I play a little volleyball here and there, but what I most like doing is watching the old guys play tennis in the nude. Their hairy old balls are just flopping around the place this way and that.

B: Kim…your thoughts on staring at a guy’s package?

K: Hahaha. Well you can obviously see guys’ packages and stuff…but that’s like normal and stuff. You just don’t be creepy about it and everything is cool.

B: Have you guys ever role-played and pretended not to be nudists—so you put on clothes though you end up taking them off again anyway?

R: No, never done that but I guess it would be kind of kinky and funny. Kim, write that down.

B: How do you deal with the fabled inadvertent male arousal in the nudist culture? I ask only because I can identify—I had an awkwardly unfortunate physical exam once that I still have nightmares about.

R: Sorry to hear about that. That is actually the golden question that everyone asks us first. The usual nudist etiquette is to cover up with a towel; and all nudists carry around a towel so they don’t but their bare ass on furniture and stuff.

B: Have either of you ever caught the other checking out other nudists?

K: I don’t know. I guess I’ve never caught him doing that but probably wouldn’t freak if I did—it doesn’t faze me at all.

R: I guess I’ve never caught Kim looking at some dude’s package. But in Orlando, Kim and all the other girls were talking about this guy at the resort with, literally, a full-sized rocket in his pocket. Turns out he was gay, so I didn’t worry too much about it.

B: Kim, do you have the stereotypical Victoria’s Secret collection that you adorn for you man?

K: Of course! Bras and underwear are sexy and I have quite the collection.

R: Yeah she does. Actually, it’s the underwear and lingerie that gets me aroused even though I’m not fazed by her when she’s fully naked. I guess the underwear leaves room for the mind to wander.

B: I’ve heard that tequila can make your clothes fall off…your thoughts?

K: That’s funny…actually tequila usually makes me want to put on my underwear.

B: Are there any people out there who should never be a nudist?

K: As long as you’re cool, anyone can be naked around me.

R: John McCain.
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline vanesa1017

• Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Adam and Eve: College Nudists
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2009, 04:35:37 pm »
Fun interview.  Interesting comments about where eyes wander.  Glad they were mature about it.

crumpler99

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2009, 06:11:25 pm »
yes really funny

Offline joeyn

• Umm...
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Me
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2009, 08:00:00 pm »
Great interview! Very true about Lingerie leave room for imagination.

I could have done without the old guys playing tennis, though

Joey
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 08:03:51 pm by joeyn »

Offline joeyn

• Umm...
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Me
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2009, 01:51:07 pm »
Is it just me that doesn't like Lingerie?
(This is where the ladies chime in)

Offline vanesa1017

• Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2009, 10:53:04 am »
(This is where the ladies chime in)

While I certainly have some and feel that it has its purposes, I am certainly not an undie fan.

Offline Fitz1980

• Shouting it out loud
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2009, 07:35:27 pm »
Robbe & Kim are both facebook friends of mine. 

Offline NickUMA10

• The Nutty Professor
  • Nude with Towel
  • Freedom is a Mind and Body State
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2009, 03:44:25 pm »
I like his comment on the colony characterization.
"If you think in terms of a year, plant a seed; if in terms of ten years, plant trees; if in terms of 100 years, teach the people"-Confucius

Stuart

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2009, 02:24:52 pm »

No, I can't stand the stuff. It just re-enforce social stereotypes about nudity and sex.

Clothes in the bedroom that don't keep you warm. What's the point of that?!?