Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Sunbathing nude in your Backyard / Garden  (Read 5160 times)

mark33uk2000

Sunbathing nude in your Backyard / Garden
« on: March 09, 2010, 02:34:03 pm »
Hi guys,

I am fustrated because I can only sunbath nude in my garden when my neightbours are at work, I'm looking ofr a place to livwe with a more private garden. I'd be interested to hear your experiences :65

Stuart

Re: Sunbathing nude in your Backyard / Garden
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 10:37:05 pm »
We have a wide open back garden with lots of onlookers, so sadly we aren't able to.

Hopefully we'll be buying our own place soon, and having the privacy to be able to sit naked in the garden will be a requirement when we choose our house.

Offline ChristineH

• Skydiving Diva :-)~
  • Global Moderator
  • Nude and Natural with FKK!
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2010, 01:12:36 am »
Let's just say there's something nice about 6-foot high block wall fences......   :654
These big red letters help me find my posts

Offline marmal

• Topfree
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2010, 07:08:50 am »
We can´t do that in our garden. There is no hedge there and everyone can take a look inside. Thats frustrating. So we decided to visit a lake as often as we can. We´ve to drive about 50km but its worth.

Offline ailsaman

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude and Natural in Sandals
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2010, 10:16:52 am »
Let's just say there's something nice about 6-foot high block wall fences......   :654

... and hedges. We're lucky that we are not overlooked by our neighbours unless we're at the very end of the garden where we have a bonfire or the compost heap. And then it's only likely if our neighbours are looking out of their upstairs windows.

Offline Danee

• Female Chat
  • Nude and Natural with FKK!
  • You said what?
  • Referrals: 108
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2010, 12:27:41 pm »
My family home has an enclosed pool and deck with screening.  The house is in an regular neighborhood, with houses on both sides, but at the back of the house, there is a small nature preserve and no building can be conducted there.  One side of the pool enclosure has privacy boards set against the screen and the other side is screened by the house.  The back wall has no privacy boards but as there are no buildings there, there isn't much of a privacy issue unless someone is walking through the yard.  It's perfect and we are lucky!

-Danee
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.tera.ca/
http://www.gotopless.org
http://www.freethenipple.com/

mark33uk2000

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2010, 12:59:27 pm »
mmm thanks for you replys folks.

Seems its all down to fence planning and luck

Nude_not_rude

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2010, 01:38:45 pm »
Sadly I have no private yard at the moment. so it's only indoors and at the beach or resort. In my previous place, I would regularly sun nude in the backyard when the neighbours were at work/ school. Benefits of an irregular work schedule I guess. I am currently looking for a new place, with privacy being an important component.

Offline Sunlover

• I ride the wind forever free!
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2010, 04:14:43 pm »
As soon as its warm enough for me ill be outside  :654 As we live at the top of a steep hill the neighbours on that side couldnt really see in anyway plus we have 8 foot feather fencing on that side, the peeps at the back sunbath nude themselves so thats no probs. As for the other side (on the same level as us) well, I like wildlife and trees but ive really grown to love Leylandii hehe.

Eric

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2010, 04:41:11 pm »
Living in a city as I do, I say "Backyard, what's that?"

Offline MarkH

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2010, 04:05:52 am »
I sometimes do when I know the neighbours are out....but if their home they can see right into our backyard.

Sometimes before I go to work (which is really early 3:30am) I hang the washing out....
Mark

Study nature; love nature; stay close to nature. It will never fail you. -Frank Lloyd Wright

Offline Leah

• Female Chat
  • Teach Tolerance
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2010, 05:29:24 am »
When we purchased the house it was an essential feature that we had privacy.  We back onto a very large reserve so only the wallabies and goanna see us naked but we wouldn't really care if someone saw us accidentally.

We occasionally get a glimpse of the neighbours on their deck wandering around with nothing on but they always seem to be just getting some washing off their line rather than relaxing so we haven't raised it with them.
I may be nude but at least my mind is open

Offline Craig

• Topfree in Briefs or Boxers
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2010, 07:26:15 pm »
My family home has an enclosed pool and deck with screening.  The house is in an regular neighborhood, with houses on both sides, but at the back of the house, there is a small nature preserve and no building can be conducted there.  One side of the pool enclosure has privacy boards set against the screen and the other side is screened by the house.  The back wall has no privacy boards but as there are no buildings there, there isn't much of a privacy issue unless someone is walking through the yard.  It's perfect and we are lucky!

-Danee

Pool party at Danee's then?

simonalexander2005

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2010, 11:51:19 pm »

-Danee

:3145

Offline NudeNathan

• Special Youth Team Moderator
  • I come with my own background music
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2010, 07:43:13 am »

-Danee

:3145
:3145 i 2nd that
"Before i even knew abbout naturism, I knew I wanted to be nude as much as possible. For me, the lifestyle is a part of me, not something I want to 'get into'
 Its the only way I can actually be.. me"