Naturist Resources > Magazines

USA, The Naturist Society, October Newsletter

(1/2) > >>

Danee:
Is available here for reading.

King Pizza:
good find; thanks or the enjoyable reading.  :234567

Brad:
It is nice to know that the state I live in does not plan on making it harder for nudist but they are not making it easier either.

NaturalInNY:

--- Quote ---New York- Each year, New York   lawmakers   are asked to consider a new crop of proposed laws addressing the “sexual performance of a child.” Often, the target is the nudity of children. Many of those sorts of bills ignore the state’s own “harmful to minors” provision. NAC monitors each bill carefully, stepping in where necessary to offer substitute language for poorly constructed legislation. (For an example of NAC’s intervention, see S 224 and A 1174 from 2007.) For another sort of New York legislation NAC faced in 2011, consider A 290, which proposed a two dollar surcharge on the purchase of sexually oriented media. As defined by the bill, media is "sexually oriented” if it includes nude images. A 290 has not advanced. NAC expects both the sexual per-formance and the publication surcharge sorts of legislation in the 2012 session.
--- End quote ---

What about medical books, paintings, etc.? I doubt that will pass so I'm not that concerned. Still, the premise is troubling in itself.

Advent:
I did not expect my town to be the very first news blurb.

I'm a little disappointed they don't include US territories in their news. Though, I'll be honest, I don't really know the lawmaking processes in protectorates.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version