Naturist Resources > Oceania/Australasia etc.

Washaway Beach, Sydney

<< < (8/9) > >>

Ricshiz:
Is it an official nude beach? I’ve never heard of that one.

Either way maybe I’ll check it out when the weather warms up :laugh:

Jen:
Hi,
No, it's not official but it's out of the way and I've never seen police or whatever. They wouldn't go there unless there had been a complaint for seriously bad behaviour. It's well accepted as a nude beach., and big enough to head to 'the other end if there is a bunch of people there who aren't nude. I've never seen any hassles.
As long as people don't creep out it's cool,

Ricshiz:

--- Quote from: Jen on June 07, 2021, 05:26:43 am ---Hi,
No, it's not official but it's out of the way and I've never seen police or whatever. They wouldn't go there unless there had been a complaint for seriously bad behaviour. It's well accepted as a nude beach., and big enough to head to 'the other end if there is a bunch of people there who aren't nude. I've never seen any hassles.
As long as people don't creep out it's cool,

--- End quote ---

I get what you mean, we have little congwong beach on the south side of Sydney that’s basically like that, it’s an unofficial nude beach that everyone just accepts is a nude beach.

Jen:
Yep, exactly. It's beautiful,  never too crowded, you can see the ferries go by (far enough away)

Ricshiz:

--- Quote from: Jen on June 08, 2021, 06:08:12 am ---Yep, exactly. It's beautiful,  never too crowded, you can see the ferries go by (far enough away)

--- End quote ---

Thanks I’ll definitely do my best to check it out, I might even see you and not realise.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version