Naturist Resources > Oceania/Australasia etc.

Washaway Beach, Sydney

<< < (2/9) > >>

Danee:

--- Quote from: matt1985 on December 11, 2011, 07:01:30 am ---Hi Jen

Great to see another Sydney-based site user. There arent all that many of us here.

You should join the Vita Nuda Australia group if you're on Facebook. Or check us out at www.vitanudaaustralia.com

Have you ever been to a nudist resort Jen, or are you mainly a beach girl? I'm trying to round up as many Sydney-based people and anybody able to attend on the day to gather at River Island Nudist Retreat in the south-west of Sydney (near Mittagong) on Saturday 28 January as I'm producing an Aussie edition of Clothesfree TV and would love to have as many people there as possible.

If not, maybe I'll see you at Washaway Beach sometime over summer (if the proper summer weather ever decides to show up).

Matt

--- End quote ---

Hey Matt!! 

How about a promotional link exchange with the site? Sound like a plan?  Great!   :63424

matt1985:
Hi Danee

Already done. I posted on the Vita Nuda facebook page about this forum so i hope you get lots of new members.

Cheers

Matt

Danee:

--- Quote from: matt1985 on December 12, 2011, 10:48:49 am ---Hi Danee

Already done. I posted on the Vita Nuda facebook page about this forum so i hope you get lots of new members.

Cheers

Matt

--- End quote ---

Hi-ya Matt. I was referring not to FB, but the main site.  You guys have a link to a special interest group in Florida (positive), but ours is truly International, as you can see from the Poll section.

matt1985:
Hi Danee

Sure, I'll contact the Vita Nuda admin and get this site listed. No problem.

Matt

Danee:

--- Quote from: matt1985 on December 13, 2011, 08:09:07 pm ---Hi Danee

Sure, I'll contact the Vita Nuda admin and get this site listed. No problem.

Matt

--- End quote ---

They do that, and we will do likewise!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version