Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Washaway Beach, Sydney  (Read 50506 times)

Offline Jen

• Female Chat
  • Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Washaway Beach, Sydney
« on: December 11, 2011, 01:28:28 am »
Hello people,

A favourite nude beach on mine in Sydney is Washaway beach - it's near Balgowlah on the northern beaches. If you've ever walked the 'Manly to Spit'walk, you've been unerringly close to it.

It's a favourite beach of mine - not crowded, has spectacular views of middle harbour - you can see the Manly ferry go by - but not too closely! There is often a mixed crowd  - some other young folk go there. Last summer my ex and I went there one day, and saw a few girls in their early twenties, then ran into them again at the Wharf bar down in Manly later that day  - we only just recognised them with their clothes on  :234!

If driving, you can park in Barrabooka street.

There is a path at the end of the street - go down this path. In about 100 meters there is a sign which points to Grotto Point (straight ahead) - go this way.

In about another 100 meters there is a fork - go left - you will see a little blue sign on the ground - it gets a bit rougher here.

In about another 100 meters you see the sea ! At the end of the cliff go left about 10 meters and you will see how to get down to the beach - there are footholds on the ledge (about 8 feet) - if unsure ask someone on the beach how to get down - it's not difficult. It might be an idea to wear closed on footwear the first time !

Jen

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
Re: Washaway Beach, Sydney
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2011, 03:58:02 am »
Thank-you Jen! It was nice to see this. We appreciate it. !
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline matt1985

• Casually Dressed
  • G'day to all from Australia!
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2011, 07:01:30 am »
Hi Jen

Great to see another Sydney-based site user. There arent all that many of us here.

You should join the Vita Nuda Australia group if you're on Facebook. Or check us out at www.vitanudaaustralia.com

Have you ever been to a nudist resort Jen, or are you mainly a beach girl? I'm trying to round up as many Sydney-based people and anybody able to attend on the day to gather at River Island Nudist Retreat in the south-west of Sydney (near Mittagong) on Saturday 28 January as I'm producing an Aussie edition of Clothesfree TV and would love to have as many people there as possible.

If not, maybe I'll see you at Washaway Beach sometime over summer (if the proper summer weather ever decides to show up).

Matt

Nude_not_rude

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2011, 12:06:05 pm »
Thanks for that report Jen. I've heard about it, but not been yet. Hopefully this summer if it ever gets here :)

beachboy

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2011, 02:24:30 pm »
in my 5 years living in Manly I never did the Manly - Spit walk....my shame... :45

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2011, 02:59:58 pm »
Hi Jen

Great to see another Sydney-based site user. There arent all that many of us here.

You should join the Vita Nuda Australia group if you're on Facebook. Or check us out at www.vitanudaaustralia.com

Have you ever been to a nudist resort Jen, or are you mainly a beach girl? I'm trying to round up as many Sydney-based people and anybody able to attend on the day to gather at River Island Nudist Retreat in the south-west of Sydney (near Mittagong) on Saturday 28 January as I'm producing an Aussie edition of Clothesfree TV and would love to have as many people there as possible.

If not, maybe I'll see you at Washaway Beach sometime over summer (if the proper summer weather ever decides to show up).

Matt

Hey Matt!! 

How about a promotional link exchange with the site? Sound like a plan?  Great!   :63424

Offline matt1985

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2011, 10:48:49 am »
Hi Danee

Already done. I posted on the Vita Nuda facebook page about this forum so i hope you get lots of new members.

Cheers

Matt

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2011, 12:29:43 pm »
Hi Danee

Already done. I posted on the Vita Nuda facebook page about this forum so i hope you get lots of new members.

Cheers

Matt

Hi-ya Matt. I was referring not to FB, but the main site.  You guys have a link to a special interest group in Florida (positive), but ours is truly International, as you can see from the Poll section.

Offline matt1985

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2011, 08:09:07 pm »
Hi Danee

Sure, I'll contact the Vita Nuda admin and get this site listed. No problem.

Matt

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2011, 01:33:54 am »
Hi Danee

Sure, I'll contact the Vita Nuda admin and get this site listed. No problem.

Matt

They do that, and we will do likewise!

Offline Hamish

• Read-Only
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2011, 12:39:51 pm »
That beach looks like a perfectly secluded spot yet still very close to a major city. I bet there are many beaches around Australia only used by local naturists. It's just knowing who to talk to to try and find their whereabouts  :564

Thanks for letting us into the secret. Hopefully we can all keep it secret between us genuine naturists  :76
"We are never alone when we are with Mother Nature" ~ Anthony Douglas Williams

andrewg

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2011, 07:32:11 am »
Hello people,

A favourite nude beach on mine in Sydney is Washaway beach - it's near Balgowlah on the northern beaches. If you've ever walked the 'Manly to Spit'walk, you've been unerringly close to it.

It's a favourite beach of mine - not crowded, has spectacular views of middle harbour - you can see the Manly ferry go by - but not too closely! There is often a mixed crowd  - some other young folk go there. Last summer my ex and I went there one day, and saw a few girls in their early twenties, then ran into them again at the Wharf bar down in Manly later that day  - we only just recognised them with their clothes on  :234!

There is a path at the end of the street - go down this path. In about 100 meters there is a sign which points to Grotto Point (straight ahead) - go this way.

In about another 100 meters there is a fork - go left - you will see a little blue sign on the ground - it gets a bit rougher here.

In about another 100 meters you see the sea ! At the end of the cliff go left about 10 meters and you will see how to get down to the beach - there are footholds on the ledge (about 8 feet) - if unsure ask someone on the beach how to get down - it's not difficult. It might be an idea to wear closed on footwear the first time !

Jen

Looks like a lovely beach Jen. I will have to make the trek up from Wollongong to try it out. What other beaches/nudist places do you go to?

AndrewG

Offline nudetrail

• Naturist Superhero
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2011, 06:38:54 am »
never been their but looks fantastic very pretty beach
nude is natural

cc71

« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2011, 07:56:26 pm »
I agree, it looks like a beaut spot.

Offline das_adam

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2012, 01:52:03 am »
Hello people,

Jen

:e4444
Cool! Looks great, worth a visit when I'm in Sydney next.