Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: NFL 2011/2012  (Read 3268 times)

fsjm2112

Re: NFL 2011/2012
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2012, 02:52:15 pm »
Did anyone else feel this game was really boring. I usually watch football games but I felt this game was just dragging on and on....Im upset my packers didnt make it but always felt that they had a pretty easy season..Also wanted the NE patriots to win but oh well, doesn't really change much to me

Offline AElf

• Free range naked Færie Princess
  • Female Chat
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2012, 03:34:07 pm »
Did anyone else feel this game was really boring. I usually watch football games but I felt this game was just dragging on and on....Im upset my packers didnt make it but always felt that they had a pretty easy season..Also wanted the NE patriots to win but oh well, doesn't really change much to me

How can a game that might have been won or lost by either team in the last few minutes be boring?

If you mean that it wasn't a big shoot-out with touchdowns flying back and forth every few minutes you're right, it wasn't one of those.  Thank goodness for that!  Those sorts of games aren't good football.  Good football requires both good offense and good defence.
"Mankind is a frigid and ashamed creature. If we cannot deal with the basics of nudity then how on earth are we to make it in the world?" Naked Imp

"Don't make me release my flying monkeys" Elphaba Thropp, the Wicked Witch of the West

Offline Jamie

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude with Towel
  • What's Up!?!?
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2012, 04:29:10 pm »
I dont want to bleed red, white and blue for my NY Giants on this forum but let's just say that trying to get up this morning was tough!
Always up for chatting - Message me!

fsjm2112

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2012, 07:58:37 pm »

How can a game that might have been won or lost by either team in the last few minutes be boring?

If you mean that it wasn't a big shoot-out with touchdowns flying back and forth every few minutes you're right, it wasn't one of those.  Thank goodness for that!  Those sorts of games aren't good football.  Good football requires both good offense and good defence.
I do think that both teams played well (NY came out very strong and NE was able to defend themselves on several good accounts) and I should correct myself - the first half to me was boring...I guess its just a matter of opinion