Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Naked Rugby!  (Read 5861 times)

rdw200790

Re: Naked Rugby!
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2012, 05:16:59 am »
As much as I love to be naked, I can not imagine playing nude rugby and risking grabbing some guys genitals by mistake when going in for a tackle, or having a guy land on top of me and seeing his balls within an inch of my face.  :undecided:

To be honest, if I played and copped a face full of genitals I wouldn't care. It's far from sexual obviously. And being a nudist, I'm fine with seeing other people's bits, so if I accidentally for one second get up close with it, then I what's the problem?

I find it ironic though, there are naked teams, yet there are some textile teams are uncomfortable showing together. Weird, huh?

Offline nzmj

• Nude with Towel
  • Travelling Kiwi nude guy
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2012, 11:21:12 am »
To be honest, if I played and copped a face full of genitals I wouldn't care. It's far from sexual obviously. And being a nudist, I'm fine with seeing other people's bits, so if I accidentally for one second get up close with it, then I what's the problem?
Exactly! As if it matters.  Well put.
Reality is most "textile" rugby players get arse (/ass/butt), and occasional balls, in their face anyhow, AND they shower together naked after every game also, so as if it matters.

gj83

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2012, 09:17:53 pm »
I love the whole "streaker" thing.

beachpuppy

Naked Rugby
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2014, 11:55:44 pm »

luvthemgiants

« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2014, 02:02:29 pm »
way too sore to play nude....i played professionally, and at times the only thing between you and stitches is your jersey and shorts

luvthemgiants

« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2014, 10:58:56 pm »
i played for Pontypridd in Wales for a season and a half, did my neck and had to retire at 20.

Played a few times for the first team, mostly played U-21. Got a couple of international caps at U-21 level as well, played a total of 35 minutes across 2 games  :123456

ryan

« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2014, 02:46:22 am »
looks fun

luvthemgiants

« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2014, 01:36:58 pm »
i played for Pontypridd in Wales for a season and a half, did my neck and had to retire at 20.

Played a few times for the first team, mostly played U-21. Got a couple of international caps at U-21 level as well, played a total of 35 minutes across 2 games  :123456

Nice

I played club rugby in Sydney for a few years until my knees gave out. I was also pretty small for a centre - which was fine when we were all schoolboys, but soon got slaughtered and there's only so far you can move in...

yeah mate, tough to play through the middle if you are on the small side.

I used to live in Sydney, great spot

luvthemgiants

« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2014, 07:51:35 pm »

I loved having a bit of a run, but just too hard when some great mongrel is right up in you. No room to move at half or 5/8. Wing was fun, when i could find a gap.

Where'd you live in Sydney?

yeah, i always felt sorry for some poor back that got swallowed up by a flanker or two  :879

lived in the CBD, Clarence St up by Wynyard....great spot

luvthemgiants

« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2014, 09:35:56 pm »

I loved having a bit of a run, but just too hard when some great mongrel is right up in you. No room to move at half or 5/8. Wing was fun, when i could find a gap.

Where'd you live in Sydney?

yeah, i always felt sorry for some poor back that got swallowed up by a flanker or two  :879

lived in the CBD, Clarence St up by Wynyard....great spot

That's an awesome place. I used to work at King Street Wharf, love that part of the city.

Great part of the world, Darling Harbour is just one of my favourite places

jboi

« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2015, 05:25:16 am »
haha the nude blacks always cause a sensation and their games are lots of fun :-)

Offline clog7777

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2015, 04:56:22 am »
It looks like fun and a little painful.  I'm not sure that would be for me. Hiking is more my cup of tea.

Hux

« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2015, 05:59:07 pm »
id be up for trying that