Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: War Horse  (Read 822 times)

AndrewH

War Horse
« on: January 04, 2012, 06:01:55 am »
Just saw War Horse, and it was absolutely incredible!

After his drunk father inadvertently pays a large amount of money for a horse, Albert Narracott vows to keep it safe and make it useful around his family's farm, and thus forms a strong bond with the horse, whom he names Joey. Shortly thereafter, World War I begins, and Albert's father decides to sell Joey to the British cavalry in order to pay his landlord. Albert is too young to enlist, so he can only watch helplessly as his beloved Joey goes off to war. From there, Joey becomes involved in several harrowing ordeals involving both British and German soldiers, brutal trench warfare, and a French farmer and his granddaughter.

Everything about this movie was so beautiful and well-crafted. No one does historical war epics quite like Steven Spielberg. I personally didn't cry, but I know several others who did. If you're looking for a good movie to start the new year with, then this is it.

Overall rating: A+

Offline Pepe990

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Re: War Horse
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2012, 11:04:03 am »
i hope your right! gonna watch it soon!
If people were meant to be naked, they would have been born that way!!!

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
Re: War Horse
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2012, 05:39:35 am »
Andrew, as always,  your reviews are the best!  You and Adam should someday team up commercially doing this!
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/