Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: "My Daughter, The Teenage Nudist" C4 Jan 12th 10pm  (Read 3366 times)

Offline nakedvegancooks

• N Forum Veteran
  • Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 0
"My Daughter, The Teenage Nudist" C4 Jan 12th 10pm
« on: January 04, 2012, 12:03:52 pm »
So, the documentary is coming out soon.

Not amazingly happy with the title, as I think there were more males followed around that there was females and as far as I know only one of us was a teenager; the rest of us in our early to mid twenties. I dont think the production company are happy with it either. i guess either they ended up focussing on Mollie (the teenage girl) more, or C4 wanted to make it a bit more "sexy" sounding...

I am a bit embarrassed about being on the TV. Less so about being naked (although I am sure some people will take the piss) but more because Im a bit scared of saying stupid things! Oh well!

"It is as though it is a crime for a woman to be undressed in public, unless she was undressed in the service of a corporation or a commercial entrepreneur" - R Grueneich

Offline NaturalInNY

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 0
Re: "My Daughter, The Teenage Nudist" C4 Jan 12th 10pm
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2012, 12:21:31 pm »
They know a sensational title will get ratings. I'm looking for a live Channel 4 stream that works. I'll post it here for our non-UK members if I can find one.

Offline Steggsaurus

• Andy
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 1
Re: "My Daughter, The Teenage Nudist" C4 Jan 12th 10pm
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2012, 04:05:05 pm »
We already have a thread about this in the film and TV section but thanks for posting it here too.