Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Burning Man - Naked Slip 'n' Slide  (Read 28367 times)

Snowkid

Re: Burning Man - Naked Slip 'n' Slide
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2013, 11:56:34 pm »
My wife has a cousin who went (or is going?) this year. I'll have to ask him about his experiences too!

Yes, its an amazing time. Been the last 9 years and will go forever as far as I know at this point. It's a neat place to be naked.

N.M.S.

« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2013, 09:00:13 pm »
Looks like a blast. Wish the camera guy didn't sound like such a creep though.

Snowkid

« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2013, 02:08:44 am »
Looks like a blast. Wish the camera guy didn't sound like such a creep though.

There are definitely creeps there. Put down the camera and participate. Its not a place for tourists. Once I was walking through a neighborhood and there was this awesome 12 year old girl jumpin on a trampoline with no shirt on. Off to the right of me were 2 or 3 guys just sitting there watching in a creepy manner. MOST of the citizens of Black Rock are awesome but we have a creep or two.

Offline ToneBender

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2013, 02:42:22 am »
Good to Know. Tix have arrived.

Snowkid

« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2013, 03:10:46 am »
Good to Know. Tix have arrived.

Nice. We should skype at some point. I want to hear about your plans.

N.M.S.

« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2013, 03:16:31 am »
There are definitely creeps there. Put down the camera and participate. Its not a place for tourists. Once I was walking through a neighborhood and there was this awesome 12 year old girl jumpin on a trampoline with no shirt on. Off to the right of me were 2 or 3 guys just sitting there watching in a creepy manner. MOST of the citizens of Black Rock are awesome but we have a creep or two.

That's a shame that those perverts viewed an innocent 12 year old as some sex object. Glad to hear that most of the citizens are indeed NOT like that though.

Snowkid

« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2013, 10:22:04 am »
There are definitely creeps there. Put down the camera and participate. Its not a place for tourists. Once I was walking through a neighborhood and t hihere was this awesome 12 year old girl jumpin on a trampoline with no shirt on. Off to the right of me were 2 or 3 guys just sitting there watching in a creepy manner. MOST of the citizens of Black Rock are awesome but we have a creep or two.

That's a shame that those perverts viewed an innocent 12 year old as some sex object. Glad to hear that most of the citizens are indeed NOT like that though.

Agreed. It was my first year so was clueless to the ways of BM. Now I know its a self policing community (although there are tons of police, sheriff, tribal police and such) but now I would gather friends and go talk to those guys.

Offline shortman

• Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2013, 05:34:57 am »
Video is gone but sounds like something that would be fun to do   :098

Petrucio1983

« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2013, 08:50:46 pm »
I haven't been to Burning Man, but I would certainly like to go just to see what it's like, even if didn't get as into it as some people. I had a friend who went in 2010 and she had some interesting stories about it. Nothing bad, just that it was a very open and accepting group with very little qualms other than to keep an open mind.