Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Burning Man - Naked Slip 'n' Slide  (Read 28318 times)

Offline crasher35

• Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Burning Man - Naked Slip 'n' Slide
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2012, 01:31:42 am »
Burning Man is definitely on my bucket list! I would love to go to Burning Man one day, and hopefully, within the next five years.

This video makes me want to go even more!

However, I found the original video to be a little creepy... just the way the camera man follows the girls as they slide and walk off, kind of unnecessarily (notice he doesn't do this for the one guy that's in it) and some of the sounds he was making at the beginning of the video just really creeped me out. However, the slip'n'slide looked like a lot of fun! I've actually done a naked slip'n'slide once during the Naked 5K at Sunny Sands last year. It was on a grassy hill and we weren't able to clear all of the sticks out of the way so I got pretty scratched up, but it didn't really hurt though (before or after @_@)!

Offline hjmartin

• Nude without Towel
  • No costume. No disguise. Just me.
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2012, 05:41:21 pm »
Burning Man seems very, very...... very, very not my style.  But the slip-n-slide looks like fun!

Ima hafta get one!
-Haley

Offline aussie_fun

• Casually Dressed
  • looking for female naturists to hang out with. N/S
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2012, 04:29:17 pm »
looks so fun, might have to make my own nude slip n slide

sean

« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2012, 11:03:22 pm »
way cool...

london26

« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2012, 11:37:02 pm »
theres some impressive sunglasses in that clip!

Offline twiggie

• Manamana
  • Topless with bottoms
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2012, 08:41:56 pm »
THAT looks like so much fun. Probably a great way to cool down in the desert heat too! I've thought before about going to Burning man but I'm not really sure if it's my thing.
It's better to be naked with your friends, than clothed with your enemies.

Offline Cabding

• Lord-Master of Vita Nuda Southeast
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Livin' la Vita Nuda!
  • Referrals: 9
    • Vita Nuda Southeast
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2012, 09:31:05 pm »
There is a slip-n-slide at the resort we go to. and yes. it is as fun as it looks. even more actually.
Trying to unite the lost naked souls of the Southeast US. Message our Facebook page or PM me to get involved!

Offline Bobbert

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2012, 12:29:02 am »
There is a slip-n-slide at the resort we go to. and yes. it is as fun as it looks. even more actually.

:3145  Man, we should get back there while there are still some warm days.

Offline mikecam2k

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2012, 12:01:32 am »
Burning Man seems very, very...... very, very not my style.  But the slip-n-slide looks like fun!

Ima hafta get one!
:3145

Offline DaveK

• Read-Only
  • Topless with bottoms
  • Stuck being nude only at home :(
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2013, 12:02:01 am »
I have been to some very cool and fun festivals all over the world and as much as people will tell you that Burning Man "is't the same as it used to be" I don't care one little bit.  I really must go one of these years and I will have the time of my live being right where I should be at that point in time.

They also do regional burning man events, I want to try and find out more about those especially any going to in the mid-west.  If anyone does have any info please drop me a line.
DaveK.

Zeraf242

« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2013, 11:14:22 pm »
I want to go to Burning Man one day.

Snowkid

« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2013, 12:48:36 pm »
Hey all,

I have been to the last 9 years of Burning Man and plan to go to the next 9 MILLION, if possible. I got my bf into it the first year we started dating so he has been going the last 7 years. I have never wandered upon naked slip n slide but I bet it would be a blast.

Nudity is 100% legal out there. Which is pretty awesome. The nice thing about Burning man is it allows you to explore the parts of your self that maybe normal society wouldn't approve of. I think there are a lot of first time naked people there. I would say of all of the naked people I have chatted with maybe 30% have been naked in their normal world in a nudist format. The other 70% are first timers. It is such a neat community of non judgement. I have been naked out there each year at some point. My camp mates are not nude friendly amongst ourselves but this August I plan to be more naked at camp.

If anyone has any questions about Burning Man or if you plan to go there please don't hesitate to talk to me. I would be happy to share my experiences and give you lots of great suggestions for a first timer.

And btw for those that say its too far, I have met someone from nearly every country there. And I am sure if you look you will find burners local to you that you could connect to and learn a lot from. If a huge disaster happened in the world, I would first seek out fellow burners because I know they would have my back. They are an amazing group of people.

I have done everything from a naked beer crawl to a naked bike ride for guys called critical dicks. Its in opposition to the critical tits that happens there which is a spook on critical mass. It's a mind blowing experience whether you are naked or clothed and is much much much more than a party in the dessert.

Offline Baseballfan

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2013, 12:11:09 am »
Is that Sanitary ?   :322

Snowkid

« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2013, 02:51:41 pm »
Is that Sanitary ?   :322

The definition of Sanitary takes a slight change in meaning for the week. It would be tough to be as sanitary as home but we do ok with hand sanitizer liquids and such.

Offline seamus

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2013, 07:55:07 pm »
My wife has a cousin who went (or is going?) this year. I'll have to ask him about his experiences too!