General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Pitti's Book Club

What's your favorite book?

<< < (3/25) > >>

The_Xenologer:

--- Quote from: Jiyujin on June 01, 2012, 05:40:13 am ---Atlas Shrugged. Judge me all you want. lol

--- End quote ---

Why is that your favourite book? I'm actually curious, and not judging your ideology or anything. From its description, it sounds like a really boring book, but perhaps it transcends that in its characterization, metaphor, philosophy, etc. 

NudistMetalHead:
Definitely The Art of War by Sun Tzu.  Some people don't consider it a book so much as a written work on military strategy and tactics, but I discovered it in book form so that's my it's my favorite book.  Other works are The Prince by Niccolo Machiavelli, Brewing For Dummies, The Sound of the Beast by Ian Christe, and the Harry Potter series(I'm a nerd for that, okay!).  I like alot of books, but these are just to name a few.

The_Xenologer:

--- Quote from: NudistMetalHead on June 05, 2012, 06:59:22 am ---Definitely The Art of War by Sun Tzu.  Some people don't consider it a book so much as a written work on military strategy and tactics, but I discovered it in book form so that's my it's my favorite book.  Other works are The Prince by Niccolo Machiavelli, Brewing For Dummies, The Sound of the Beast by Ian Christe, and the Harry Potter series(I'm a nerd for that, okay!).  I like alot of books, but these are just to name a few.

--- End quote ---

Oh I've read parts of The Art of War for the East Asian Military History class that I took last year. It's definitely interesting!

Gman707:
I am now on the second book of thesong of ice and fire series and im totally hooked. Awesome epic fantasy mixed with political intrigue.

Stuart:
If you want a challenge, try Les Miserables by Victor Hugo. Its a long read, but worthwhile in the end.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version