Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: "Exposing" my identity  (Read 2543 times)

Offline deepthought

• Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 0
"Exposing" my identity
« on: February 04, 2012, 04:03:50 am »
http://drumless-drummer.deviantart.com/#/d4o28t3

This is something I wrote recently. A little backstory, as I wrote this mostly with my friends in mind: a few months ago I was at a party. Not a crazy party, just a group of friends getting together for a birthday. I only knew two people there. And I was challenged to get naked without being noticed. Nobody expected me to actually do it, it was a joke. But I decided, what the hell, and did it. This essay is about some of what was going on in my head at the time.

The two people I knew there had never seen me naked before, let alone the people I had just met. It was quite the experience. I'm good friends with all of them now, and since we're all the nerd type, it's a joke that the "time i've been naked around them" to "time i've been clothed around them" ratio is greater than one. It's also a bit of a joke that I do it sneakily. When people turn their attention in another direction, they'll look back and I'm naked. Just, y'know, normal things that happen with us now. =P

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
Re: "Exposing" my identity
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2012, 09:26:34 am »
It is great that you have so accepting peers. Interesting how all it takes is a single moment of courage, too.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

kavikanudist

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2012, 11:14:32 pm »
That was awesome and I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you for sharing and welcome to the group!!

Offline mynakedlife

• Read-Only
  • Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2012, 09:09:30 pm »
Not only very well written and fun to read, but this might just be a new source for inspiration. At the moment only one close friend knows of my secret life style and somehow that makes me feel like a stranger to them.