Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: La Jenny  (Read 14111 times)

Offline ToneBender

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 0
Re: La Jenny
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2013, 02:36:50 am »
If you see us at La Jenny or Le Sérignan (from 18th till 25th) don't hesitate to say hi!

Are you going to be wearing signs that say "mynakedlife"?

Also La Jenny is on my bucket list but going as a single guy would be a bit weird I think.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 02:38:47 am by ToneBender »

Offline mynakedlife

• Read-Only
  • Topless with bottoms
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2013, 08:15:12 am »
Ah too bad, we'll arrive on the 18th.

Offline mikenudist5

• Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2013, 11:15:37 am »
looking at booking a nudie holiday with some friends this summer and la jenny is defintily one of the options would anyone recomend it for a week trip with a few friends in their 20's?

Pisco

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2013, 11:31:41 am »
Hey Mike, you should probably check out http://www.euronat.fr/, I suspect La Jenny might be to quiet for you.

Offline mikenudist5

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2013, 06:07:08 pm »
thanks for the tip.. looking for a chilled nude holiday basically so doesnt have to be a party resort but is nice to have a bit of life too :)

DoozerUK

« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2013, 04:28:17 pm »
Hey Mike, you should probably check out http://www.euronat.fr/, I suspect La Jenny might be to quiet for you.

We've been to Euronat, but would like to try La Jenny in future. mainly because it's got a golf course and a much bigger outdoor pool!

Offline mikenudist5

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2013, 04:49:36 pm »
out of interest which is the better resort for nudity in the evening, i know some dont like it and weather permitting im hoping to have a fully naked holiday if possible

DoozerUK

« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2013, 06:44:44 pm »
I'm pretty sure you can do whatever you want at both!

Offline mynakedlife

• Read-Only
  • Topless with bottoms
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2013, 10:23:35 pm »
Any members of this forum currently staying at La Jenny?

comporta

« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2013, 09:15:24 pm »
nope, but jealous...!

elnudio

« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2015, 07:05:43 pm »
I've booked for a week in May this year.  I've never been before but having read about it on various websites it does appear to be exactly the kind of place I'd enjoy staying at.

I had hoped to attend with others, but that doesn't appear to be happening so I wondered if anyone knew what sort of reception singles get at the resort?  I'd hate to turn up and feel unwelcome by people at the resort.  My knowledge of the French language is also basic, so I wondered whether it's advisable for me to brush up on some French before I go or if there is an understanding of English from the staff etc?

I was also wondering, what are the main options you have for getting to la Jenny from Bordeaux (specifically the airport)? I'd like to know if I should look into car rental or if there is another fairly direct route to the resort? I understand it's fairly out of the way, so I'm accepting that car rental may be my best option.  Can anyone confirm?

Thanks.

Offline ToneBender

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2015, 02:05:21 pm »
I don't have time to research it but based on what I know of France's transportation system (from my trip a few years ago)  la Jenny should be within walking distance of some sort of train station (maybe a cab ride). Of course I could be wrong. I'd dig deeper before I rented a car especially if you're going to stay on the resort. If you want to get out and explore then a car is a natural option.

Also - why wouldn't you hone up your French anyway?

elnudio

« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2015, 02:12:18 pm »
Yeah, I will definitely be working on my French before travelling.  Even if it allows me to have a basic conversation.

I booked a car for rental, so it allows me to see more of the area if I want to depart the resort (eventually haha).  From what I read, this seems like the best option.

Offline ToneBender

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2015, 02:31:33 pm »
Right on!

If you're in Europe do you need an international license to rent a car?
I'm not clear on how that works and if I recall correctly being from Canada I would have needed one to rent a car in France.

elnudio

« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2015, 02:49:52 pm »
I believe so.  I'm not actually certain actually, only that I know the UK licence seems to be accepted more or less everywhere.  I had no trouble using it when I was in America last month and when I've been to Australia and New Zealand.

I have family in canada with Canadian driving licences that have driven here.  So, I'd be surprised if you wouldn't be able to use it in France.