General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > The Hobby Hut

RPG Tabletop Games

(1/9) > >>

William F.:
Ok, so I know most people know about D&D, but does anyone out there have other RPG Tabletops that they like to play?
I personally like World of Darkness, the mechanics are simple, the character sheets are quick, and the story doesn't run the risk of gettign buried in stats like others do. The focus is more on actual role-playing and telling a story, then it is about experience and leveling up.

Historybuff83:
I played OWoD (Old WoD), some Aberrant (when White Wolf had the rules for it), D&D up to 3.5, and Pathfinder, hmmm think that is it for me

Dan:

--- Quote from: William F. on February 20, 2012, 05:57:04 pm ---Ok, so I know most people know about D&D, but does anyone out there have other RPG Tabletops that they like to play?
I personally like World of Darkness, the mechanics are simple, the character sheets are quick, and the story doesn't run the risk of gettign buried in stats like others do. The focus is more on actual role-playing and telling a story, then it is about experience and leveling up.

--- End quote ---

Old or New Wod?

William F.:

--- Quote from: Dan on February 22, 2012, 01:34:12 am ---
--- Quote from: William F. on February 20, 2012, 05:57:04 pm ---Ok, so I know most people know about D&D, but does anyone out there have other RPG Tabletops that they like to play?

--- End quote ---

Old or New Wod?

--- End quote ---

New, a friend of mine introduced it to me, when only him, his sister and I showed up for a weekly D&D a couple weeks ago and I absolutely love it.

Dan:

--- Quote from: William F. on February 22, 2012, 01:36:46 am ---New, a friend of mine introduced it to me, when only him, his sister and I showed up for a weekly D&D a couple weeks ago and I absolutely love it.

--- End quote ---

I'm really not a fan of the new one. It's very shallow compared to the old one. Doesn't have much of a soul.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version