General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > The Hobby Hut

RPG Tabletop Games

<< < (9/9)

Redfrigginriot:

--- Quote from: Rob N on May 14, 2021, 04:35:12 pm ---Even after my friend lost interest I still connected the figures.

That game was awesome though, so awesome!

--- End quote ---
Setting up the terrain is like the best part lol

dex87:
We love to play also "Cthulhu" it is a pan and paper game like D&D.

When we play Tabletops we really like: - Mansions of Madness (Villen des Wahnsinns)
                                                               - Legends of Andor      (Die Legenden von Andor)
                                                               - Eldritch Horror

Rob N:

--- Quote from: Redfrigginriot on May 15, 2021, 06:26:40 am ---
--- Quote from: Rob N on May 14, 2021, 04:35:12 pm ---Even after my friend lost interest I still connected the figures.

That game was awesome though, so awesome!

--- End quote ---
Setting up the terrain is like the best part lol

--- End quote ---

Oh yeah, I loved building the boards in HeroScape!

Rob N:

--- Quote from: Fishandchips on May 15, 2021, 04:07:47 am ---
--- Quote from: Rob N on May 14, 2021, 01:01:15 pm ---Does Heroscape count???

--- End quote ---

Looks interesting.. sadly I never got past old fashioned board games

--- End quote ---

Old fashioned board games are really great. They are simple to learn, but can take a long time to master.

Personally, I still love the ones I grew up with the most. I refer to them as "Classic" Board Games now since most people have vastly different ideas of board games nowadays. Those include: Monopoly, Life, Scrabble, Risk, Chess, Checkers...that's all I can think of at the moment. Of course, I have more kid-oriented games too from my childhood. In Crossbows & Catapults, you actually assemble a castle out of loose-fitting blocks and your opponent does the same several feet away. Then you launch plastic discs in an attempt to destroy each other's castles! So much fun, adults are way too serious though, so I never get to play anymore.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version