Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Road trip ideas  (Read 2791 times)

Offline blu333y3s

• Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Road trip ideas
« on: February 21, 2012, 05:21:03 pm »
Hey guys, it has been a while since I have been on the forum... Moved cities and now on a trip through North America and Mexico.

Have been spending some time in Canada, and next week I'm of for a road trip between Seattle and San Fran.

I was hoping that people might have some ideas for my travels.
Cheers :323232

Offline hopefullyWe

• Female Chat
  • Casually Dressed
  • my profile pic is by TheSilentWithin! :-)
Re: Road trip ideas
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 08:45:32 pm »
totally a killer journey! i have never completed it myself, but i hear the highway along the coast connecting the two cities is beyond gorgeous!! i did fly into each of the locations from dallas this past summer, and traveled around each surrounding towns that had cool places!
 check out this site for nude locations: http://www.truenudists.com/locations/?action=search&name=&type_all=1&type_resort=1&type_beach=1&type_hotsprings=1&city=&zip=&miles=5&type_offsite=1&type_groups=1&type_trails=1&subbutton=Search..&country=United+States&usstate=&state=
not sure where cool places on the trip to stop and check out are, but i know in SF that Baker Beach is clothing optional with one of the best views of the Golden Gate Bridge right on the coast! do be sure to walk around the shopping district, Haight/Ashbury, below Twin Peaks as well! Its the tallest point in the city, and the view is intense! As for Seattle, ask the locals about the spot near the docks where kites are often up in the air! very nice, just can't remember the name of it!

Offline blu333y3s

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2012, 12:44:48 am »
totally a killer journey! i have never completed it myself, but i hear the highway along the coast connecting the two cities is beyond gorgeous!! i did fly into each of the locations from dallas this past summer, and traveled around each surrounding towns that had cool places!
 check out this site for nude locations: http://www.truenudists.com/locations/?action=search&name=&type_all=1&type_resort=1&type_beach=1&type_hotsprings=1&city=&zip=&miles=5&type_offsite=1&type_groups=1&type_trails=1&subbutton=Search..&country=United+States&usstate=&state=
not sure where cool places on the trip to stop and check out are, but i know in SF that Baker Beach is clothing optional with one of the best views of the Golden Gate Bridge right on the coast! do be sure to walk around the shopping district, Haight/Ashbury, below Twin Peaks as well! Its the tallest point in the city, and the view is intense! As for Seattle, ask the locals about the spot near the docks where kites are often up in the air! very nice, just can't remember the name of it!

Thanks heaps for the tips.. I'm really looking forward to the journey, before I head into Mexico and then to the sates again for a trip to Yosemite and Joshua Tree national parks, Grand Canyon, Vegas and then Death Valley before heading back to LA.

I have saved the link you sent through and will check it out all your suggestions more when I arrive in Seattle.. Back to soaking up the atmosphere of Whistler and trying to get warm!!!

Offline TheSeane

• Shouting it out loud
  • I'm not an ambi-turner.
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2012, 06:27:39 am »

:63424 I am very glad to have this girl as my travel buddy!!!!!!!

Offline blu333y3s

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2012, 07:21:25 am »

:63424 I am very glad to have this girl as my travel buddy!!!!!!!
[/quote]

No surprise there, I'm jelous!  :2345