General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Video Game Lounge

Pokemon

(1/5) > >>

Oboe:
Title says it all. I grew up watching the anime, collecting the cards and playing the games (I have pokemon pearl at the moment). Favourite pokemon is Pidgeot.  What about you guys any of you pokefans?

randomer909:
Yeh I was a Pokemon fan when I was younger as well as a Digemon fan. My favourite was just classic Pikachu and Charizard. I had the games for teh Game Boy Advance and colour as well lol

Delta:
Sure.. eagerly anticipating Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver, currently playing good ol' crystal.

Blu Bunny:
I was a classic Pokemon fan. Played Pokemon Blue (my brother had Pokemon Red), favorite pokemons were Charmeleon, Vaporeon, and Jolteon. :3 The anime was good up to the point where they got Togepi. After that, I just stopped watching. When I started watching again, the old story was way gone and I had no idea what was going on. I think the Pokemon show now is like what Power Rangers became. Once they started taking away and adding new characters, it's just lost on me.

strongbowww:
the pokemon TCG was a really cheap rip-off of classic TCGs like Magic, same as the yu-gi-oh crap

*dwelling in memories of black decks* :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version