Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Indonesia  (Read 12925 times)

KamSza

Indonesia
« on: March 06, 2012, 02:56:29 pm »
I`m planning a trip to Indonesia with my friends and I was searching a bit for any nudist resorts and beaches, mainly in Bali. Do you guys have any experience with Bali and Indonesia? I would be happy to get any useful hints (not only connected to nudism) about travelling to that part of Asia:)

Offline Pyre

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Indonesia
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2012, 10:00:05 am »
Nudity in pretty much all of South East Asia is a complete no-no. I think there are a couple of nudist friendly 'resorts' in Bali but when I checked these out they seemed to be geared towards gay clientel. However, if you are fortunate enough to find a secluded and deserted beach then I don't see that there would be a problem with it. Just be mindful that if caught by the authorities, you could be fined or put in jail, especially if you happened to offend a female - and yes it is like that in S.E.A.! So the moral is, have fun but be careful!
"Life's too short, play naked"

KamSza

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2012, 07:04:22 pm »
Yes, I found those "villas" and despite the fact, that they were adressed to gay people exclusively, they made an impression on me as more swingers places than nudist one;( I actually read, that some of the most known beaches in Bali are nude friendly, so there`s still a hope. It would be really sad to spoil such a paradise scenery with textile...Thnx for your help Pyre:)

Offline Pyre

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2012, 01:22:42 am »
I'm not sure where you read that most known beaches in Bali are nude friendly!! You also have to be careful how you interpret some of the information on the internet. For example, some descriptions of 'nude' actually means topless and not fully nude. Topless is permitted on Kuta beach and I think one other. Apart from that, still a no-no I'm afraid!
"Life's too short, play naked"

KamSza

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2012, 09:59:57 am »
yeah it was about Kuta beach and probably they ment topless friendly...

Offline Leah

• Female Chat
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Teach Tolerance
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2012, 09:21:39 am »
I'm not sure where you read that most known beaches in Bali are nude friendly!! You also have to be careful how you interpret some of the information on the internet. For example, some descriptions of 'nude' actually means topless and not fully nude. Topless is permitted on Kuta beach and I think one other. Apart from that, still a no-no I'm afraid!

The other beach is Nusa Dua - and yes it is only topless and then only with other Westerners
I may be nude but at least my mind is open