General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Video Game Lounge

Online gaming "meetups" - Overview and Unsorted

<< < (3/12) > >>

Districtqc:
mostly pc and Ps3

Steam : Counter strike ( 1.6, CZ and every gold source engined games (half life 1, blue shift, opposing force, day of defeat etc ...) )
Red orchestra ostfront
Red orchestra 2
Team fortress 2
Left for dead 2
Call of duty MW3

non steam :
League of legends

Ps3 : Medal of honor
mag
socom 4
metal gear solid 4
red dead redemption
call of duty black ops

I know i play a lot of first person shooters, but when it comes to offline gaming i prefer games like final fantasy or any game with a real good scenario.

Rob N:
I just recently picked up Halo: Combat Evolved: Anniversary Edition for the X-Box 360, anyone want to make friends and blast the covenant to dust? I'd prefer to play it on hard or if you are really awesome legendary.

nakedrobot:
anyone playing Black Ops 2 on xbox? : looking for some peeps to play "league play".  Message me for friend invite and gamertag

Mysterion:
Ughh lets go down the list,
Blizzard: WoW, Diablo3, SC2
Steam: Tf2, gmod, cs: source and GO, Planetside 2, FC3, Hitman Absolution, Anno 2070, Awesomenauts, Bman Arkham city, Chivalry MW, l4d 1+2, mirrors edge, orcs must die 1+2, Portal 1+2, Ruse, sanctum, civ V, sleeping dogs, stronghold kingdoms, terraria. (This isn't all-just what I play from time to time)
Xbox: A good bunch of games but mostly play pc, xbox is for halo and cod mostly.
Feel free to pm me if anyone wants to play anything! I also have gamecenter (Apple devices)

happyhead2:
i play bf3 on PS3

open for a game anytime

just drop me a PM

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version