General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > The Sports Bar!

Martial Arts anyone?

(1/19) > >>

sportkid:
Hey all,  just curious as to how many people out there do martial arts and if they have done it nude.   I have done different styles my whole life and have practiced TSD with one of my friends alot in my house nude

beachboy1:
That sounds fun, how did you get your friend to join you?  I learn Tai Chi and also from this year, Yoga, though I know yoga's not really a martial art!  Sometimes I practice Tai chi nude in my room, just by myself though.  Normally I need more space to do the full performance so I go outside.  I did once practice on the beach in just trunks and someone asked me about it in Italian (I was in Italy).  It was nice with the lapping of the waves.

Ed:
I used to do Tae Kwon Do. I miss those days! Maybe when I've got more time :)

EDIT: Never done it naked, though.

biggalute:
I do freestyle karate and dabble in a bit of bjj. I haven never done it naked but would imagine that the constant grabbing, hitting and body rubbing would cause some skin irritation. Not to mention how I would secure a box!
I suppose it could be not nude if it was just kata or technique

Ola:

--- Quote from: Ed on April 02, 2012, 09:06:11 pm ---I used to do Tae Kwon Do. I miss those days! Maybe when I've got more time :)

EDIT: Never done it naked, though.

--- End quote ---

Same here - tae kwon do!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version