General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Video Game Lounge

video game soundtracks

<< < (3/39) > >>

NudeNathan:
My favourite soundtrack from a game is Halo, they have made some truly amazing and cool music :)

Gman707:
 yeah i know what u mean. It is coming back to london in november but i cant go because my stepson has school that day and i have to pick him up and stuff.

Gman707:
That reply was to gamez post. @opp225, halo is so dramatic and grand. It works so well with the peaks and troughs of gameplay. One of my personal fabe soundtracks.

wearoscarwilde:
I listen to this stuff when I'm doing homework: http://www.sidmusic.org/sidplay/mac/

It's a download with a bajillion C64 tracks and a iTunes-esque player for them. I got way into old NES composers this last summer, and SIDPLAY has most of the greats.

The best part? I'm an ethnomusicologist, and listening to this shiz is legitimate research in the field. Heck yes for sweet undergrad degrees.

The_Xenologer:
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and The Legend of Zelda: Windwaker both have great soundtracks. The World Ends With You, despite not having music I would generally like, is actually pretty good as well. Oh, and Skies of Arcadia: Legends has an underrated soundtrack in my opinion. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version