General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Video Game Lounge

video game soundtracks

<< < (36/39) > >>

jamesnotcompletely:
this definitely isn't an unpopular opinion but undertale's soundtrack is fantastic. i think anyone who's interested in video game osts should listen to it, toby fox is a great composer. deltarune too, since it's the kinda-not really sequel to undertale

Mochaisnaked:

--- Quote from: dex87 on December 15, 2020, 03:51:58 pm ---the Final Fantasy Soundtrackts are so good!

--- End quote ---

As much hate as it gets, the FF-XIII soundtrack will always stand out as one of the best ever to me. Prelude to FF-XIII paired with the opening cinematic is straight up beautiful. Not to mention the bangers like The Promise and The Sunleth Waterscape.

Longingtobenude:
Red Alert 2 was epic

Willem:

--- Quote from: Longingtobenude on August 14, 2023, 08:35:53 pm ---Red Alert 2 was epic

--- End quote ---

Absolutely a total winner

Hrafn:

--- Quote from: jamesnotcompletely on August 13, 2023, 08:07:00 pm ---this definitely isn't an unpopular opinion but undertale's soundtrack is fantastic. i think anyone who's interested in video game osts should listen to it, toby fox is a great composer. deltarune too, since it's the kinda-not really sequel to undertale

--- End quote ---

Tbf, it's a very well composed soundtrack.

Blasphemous has a great soundtrack too, never heard any other game with a soundtrack like it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version