Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: video game soundtracks  (Read 101322 times)

Offline lintu

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Re: video game soundtracks
« Reply #90 on: December 05, 2014, 12:18:20 pm »
Usually I like the work of Nobuo Uematsu on Final Fantasy, but I have to admit that Final Fantasy X is far from being its best composition to my opinion (except for some really good tracks).

As for Kingdom Hearts, although I don't know the whole series, the music seems to be nice. Anyway, I usually like Yoko Shimomura's compositions. I particularly like the work she's done on Legend of Mana.

Offline werecuddle

• Shouting it out loud
  • I'm leaving Guam coz of NoKor
« Reply #91 on: December 26, 2014, 05:15:02 am »
recently, i ve been playing my harmonice in the tunes of various ocarina piece in Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time,

My best friend who loves that game, saw and heard me playhing. and i  got his approval.

Offline rockasocka1992

• Shouting it out loud
  • love being in nature outfit :)
« Reply #92 on: January 05, 2015, 05:41:36 pm »
recently, i ve been playing my harmonice in the tunes of various ocarina piece in Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time,

My best friend who loves that game, saw and heard me playhing. and i  got his approval.

Awesome :D , that game is the reason I bought my ocarina :D .
hello , im a 27 year old guy from belgium , i enjoy nature and i love being naked because it lets me feel free :).

H3R0

« Reply #93 on: February 07, 2015, 05:59:13 pm »
favorite soundtrack for me would either be the persona franchise's music or the kingdom hearts 2 soundtrack.

Offline Gman707

• always up for a chat
  • Naturist Superhero
  • happiness is a state of dress.
    • fresh direction
« Reply #94 on: February 13, 2015, 12:10:00 am »
I have the kingdom hearts 1 and 2 soundtracks on cd. I got them via a friend who lives in japan.
what's to say?

Offline Trixmay

• Beatles fan and nudist 4 ever ;)
  • Casually Dressed
  • You'll often find me listening to Pink Floyd
« Reply #95 on: February 16, 2015, 09:02:43 am »
Unreal Gold, Deus Ex (my pic) both have mind blowingly good soundtracks. I'd also lik to mention the Halo games and Splinter Cell series
If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him.
-Voltaire, Deus Ex Helios ending

Riot.EXE

« Reply #96 on: February 17, 2015, 06:13:10 pm »
Unreal Gold, Deus Ex (my pic) both have mind blowingly good soundtracks. I'd also like to mention the Halo games and Splinter Cell series

Specifically, Splinter Cell 3: Chaos Theory.

Offline Zephyr

• Gallifrey Stands
  • Teens Only Member
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #97 on: February 28, 2015, 08:56:07 am »
I like the soundtrack of the game "Stuntman" by Reflections (as I hear it, they are now a Ubisoft studio representing them for The Crew). The game came out in September 2002 so it was a game I grew up with. 2 good songs from the "Stuntman" soundtrack are by Overseer and are called Basstrap and Velocity Shift.

Riot.EXE

« Reply #98 on: March 04, 2015, 05:11:36 am »
I like the soundtrack of the game "Stuntman" by Reflections (as I hear it, they are now a Ubisoft studio representing them for The Crew). The game came out in September 2002 so it was a game I grew up with. 2 good songs from the "Stuntman" soundtrack are by Overseer and are called Basstrap and Velocity Shift.

Overseer is pretty cool.

Offline Zephyr

• Gallifrey Stands
  • Teens Only Member
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #99 on: March 04, 2015, 11:03:16 am »

Overseer is pretty cool.

Yeah, no kidding

Riot.EXE

« Reply #100 on: April 12, 2015, 07:39:05 pm »
Descent 2 had awesome electronic music.  It was REALLY atmospheric for flying around the mines.
Portal and Portal 2 have terrific songs with lyrics.
Metal Gear Solid had some good stuff, too.

I absolutely love Metal Gear Solid: both the game and the soundtracks.  The whole franchise is The Boss!  (Maybe except for Revengeance)

What was wrong with Revengeance?

Offline NaturalInNY

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #101 on: April 13, 2015, 03:23:37 pm »
Manhunt has a fantastic soundtrack. If you're a fan of John Carpenter's soundtracks or dark ambient in general give it a listen even if the game not your thing.

Offline rockasocka1992

• Shouting it out loud
  • love being in nature outfit :)
« Reply #102 on: April 13, 2015, 04:59:00 pm »
Manhunt has a fantastic soundtrack. If you're a fan of John Carpenter's soundtracks or dark ambient in general give it a listen even if the game not your thing.

One of my friends always played it on vacation when everybody else was asleep :p .
hello , im a 27 year old guy from belgium , i enjoy nature and i love being naked because it lets me feel free :).

Riot.EXE

« Reply #103 on: April 19, 2015, 07:45:12 am »
Descent 2 had awesome electronic music.  It was REALLY atmospheric for flying around the mines.
Portal and Portal 2 have terrific songs with lyrics.
Metal Gear Solid had some good stuff, too.

I absolutely love Metal Gear Solid: both the game and the soundtracks.  The whole franchise is The Boss!  (Maybe except for Revengeance)

What was wrong with Revengeance?

I feel that Revengeance moved away from stealth action to more of a slash-and-hack style of gameplay.  It's just my opinion.  Nothing much.

It was supposed to. You're Raiden, not Snake...also, it was made by PLATINUM. Action is kinda what they do.

Offline 8pointhunter

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #104 on: May 15, 2015, 05:38:16 am »
I know I'm going to have to hear about this, but the original Halo: CE soundtrack was awesome, right under it on the list is the Pokemon FireRed soundrack.
"And we may never be ready! Our enemies aren't just going to sit around and wait for graduation day. They're out there, somewhere, planning their next move, and none of us know what it is, but it's coming! Whether we're ready or not!" - Blake Belladonna