Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Genital Hang ups  (Read 10930 times)

Offline mike345

• Guy Talk
  • Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Genital Hang ups
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2012, 04:04:55 am »

I think the statement that "all erect penises are roughly the same size" is a generalization though.  It certainly has truth, but not all of them are.  Not that it matters one bit though!

If only that were the case!  :324 :909

Love your attitude, though. Spread it through the female population thanks!

Offline TheBestYoucan

• Nude with Towel
  • Floppy Happy Sunny Funny
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2012, 04:16:18 am »
I've found that the lifestyle has also helped me with body image and my own comfort with my body has helped other's with their's.

Many female friends have, at first, been aghast that I will just drop my clothes at a pool party, or while we are laying out.. but many of them soon follow *suit* (haha) after and then later profess it really helped them realize that they are more beautiful than they realized.

I can't speak for the males I've been naked around, only a few have been brave enough to bare it all which seems to be at odds with the norm.
PM me anytime for a chat! :)

Offline NaturalInNY

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2012, 07:23:25 pm »
My Penis and I:
vimeo.com/4619491

I posted that one a while back and it's a precursor to "My Penis and Everyone Else's." The Vimeo plugin seems to not work properly anymore which is probably because of a change on Vimeo's end. And I don't know if there's a way to not have it auto embed so copy and paste with without the space.

I find it crazy the surgical procedures people are willing to go through over this. And not to minimize the effect this insecurity has on males, but I find the labiaplasty trend a lot more alarming because of the variety found in the shape of the female genitalia that's perfectly normal but might be getting lopped off for no good reason. I feel the same way about a similar procedure but I'm not looking to get an argument started over that.  :wink:
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 08:53:04 pm by NaturalInNY »

Offline mike345

• Guy Talk
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2012, 02:23:04 am »
I've found that the lifestyle has also helped me with body image and my own comfort with my body has helped other's with their's.

Many female friends have, at first, been aghast that I will just drop my clothes at a pool party, or while we are laying out.. but many of them soon follow *suit* (haha) after and then later profess it really helped them realize that they are more beautiful than they realized.

I can't speak for the males I've been naked around, only a few have been brave enough to bare it all which seems to be at odds with the norm.

That's cool....but I can't imagine why you would have body image issues. Major jealously here, man.

bharat

« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2012, 12:38:25 am »
Excellent documentaries buddy! Thank you very much for posting it.
It is really surprising that following nudism solves many problems instantly..  :543

Offline DarkDippy

• Chasing Sunsets
  • Nude with Towel
  • Give a shit, take a shit.
    • My Digital Abode
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2012, 11:02:27 am »
Wow, very interesting!  I can attest that nudism has definitely helped with accepting my penis for what it is, and learning to love my body.

Agreed. The thing is so many people are influenced by the media idea of the "perfect" vagina or the "ideal" length and thickness of penis or the most ample boob size that these very people start enforcing this very myth even if they don't fall into those ideal categories. I had a guy friend who actually looked down on other guys if the penises were smaller than 8 inches or something stupid like that. It's ridiculous how much senseless brainwashing goes on. I mean, there's not even a valid reason behind liking certain sizes over others. Sure, bigger penises feel fuller in a woman but they can also hurt the woman. Bigger boobs can look more aesthetically pleasing to some people but smaller breasted women can be as sexy and appealing.

We're all different and amazing in our own way. Society has slowly got to the point that different skin colours are okay and different heights and shapes of body are okay and dressing differently is okay and, on day, it'll come back to the understanding that different genitals really are okay. Society is weird like that. :-P

deervalley

« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2012, 03:01:11 pm »
Unfortunately, it all started for me in the locker room in high school. There one one guy who was very well endowed. The size of his penis was always seemed to be the main  topic of discussion.  I realized later that I had become self conscious about the size of my penis.  I am average.  It's like males that are known to be well endowed were envied.  I hate that I felt like that.  I am just now getting to a point that I am happy with my own body.  It started when I went to my first nude beach and noticed no one cared.  We have a long ways to go in society, but nudism is a great way to heal from past emotional scars.