General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Television, Movies and Theatre

Best Vampire Movies

(1/9) > >>

randomer909:
Since there has been talks of vampire movies on Kez's intro, I though I should make a topic aboot it. Just pick your favourite vampire films and say why. It's a tough chocie for me but I went with the underworld series. 30 days of night does have a kick-ass feature of their own language! But Kate Beckinsale it tight leather costume and nice fights takes the win for me

TheSeane:
Bram Stokers Dracula is still one of my all time favs.  I bought the special edition just a little while ago.  In respect for when the book was published all the special effects in the movie were completely manual... Absolutely zero digital editing, amazing. 

randomer909:

--- Quote from: TheSilentWithin on August 13, 2009, 08:53:06 pm ---Bram Stokers Dracula is still one of my all time favs.  I bought the special edition just a little while ago.  In respect for when the book was published all the special effects in the movie were completely manual... Absolutely zero digital editing, amazing. 

--- End quote ---
I said the any of the Dracula movies did u vote for other?

Stuart:
I call the vampire sheep:

randomer909:

--- Quote from: Stuart on August 13, 2009, 09:25:26 pm ---I call the vampire sheep:

--- End quote ---
Oh yeh! Thanks for reminding me aboot that one Stuart lol. I thought it was so funny when they killed them all by chucking in a lighter, one of them farting and then BOOM :345678

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version