Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Six Naked Teenagers Found Swimming in Lake - The Gestapo gets them!  (Read 15863 times)

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
If this isn't the most ridicolous waste of police time, I don't know what is.  :324

Six Naked Teenagers Found Swimming in Lake
By Jay Sorgi
OCONOMOWOC - Police say that a group of six male teenagers were found running, then swimming naked in a lake.

All six have been found and were given citations for disorderly conduct.

Authorities say a driver told them that six males, ages 17-19, were running south on North Lake Road in Oconomowoc at about 12:55 a.m. Wednesday.

Officers came to the scene and found the teenagers swimming away from them in Fowler Lake.

Police caught one of them a short time later, and they discovered three more of them at a home.

The other two were reported missing, and dive teams from Delafield, Okauchee and Western Lakes attempted to find them.

One of the missing teenagers reached home at about 3:00 a.m., while the other was discovered going into his car just before 5:00 a.m.

Shoot them before they pee in the Lake!!!!!!!!  GET THESE CRIMINALS!  (thanks to Mike for his photo post in the gallery)
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline MERRD

• Nude without Towel
  • The Royal Naked One
  • Referrals: 0
    • My Interview on IYNO
Re: Six Naked Teenagers Found Swimming in Lake - The Gestapo gets them!
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2009, 11:40:41 am »
This is indeed such a waste of energy from the police - but I can sum up SOO many things/laws that are random and useless.   

Sad thing that the 3 diving teams attempted to find them. I know what a time consuming thing that is to go and find someone in a lake, so uhmm..maybe next time they should NOT swim away..? :P
"They found out my degree was less than legitimate"
"I thought you had a bachelor from Columbia?"
"Yeah, so now I need one from America"

Nude_not_rude

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2009, 02:09:12 pm »
 :909 Things must be veeery slow in Oconomowoc if the Police have time and energy to do that! Might have been the highlight of their week, who knows.  :786

Offline Alex

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2009, 03:22:35 pm »
To be honest, I slightly side with the police on this one.

Running along a road naked?     Not clever.

Running away from the police?

Very not clever. (Great English, I know)
On an extended IYNO break... for now.

Offline dmutah

• Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 5
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2009, 05:21:35 pm »
If this isn't the most ridicolous waste of police time, I don't know what is.  :324

By Jay Sorgi
OCONOMOWOC - Police say that a group of six male teenagers were found running, then swimming naked in a lake.

Authorities say a driver told them that six males, ages 17-19, were running south on North Lake Road in Oconomowoc at about 12:55 a.m. Wednesday.

Officers came to the scene and found the teenagers swimming away from them in Fowler Lake.

Police caught one of them a short time later, and they discovered three more of them at a home.

The other two were reported missing, and dive teams from Delafield, Okauchee and Western Lakes attempted to find them.

One of the missing teenagers reached home at about 3:00 a.m., while the other was discovered going into his car just before 5:00 a.m.

Shoot them before they pee in the Lake!!!!!!!!  GET THESE CRIMINALS!  (thanks to Mike for his photo post in the gallery)

Danee have you ever peed in a lake before?  :56789

Alex, as for running away from the police, it is really fun showing them who is smarter. And if the question comes up if I ever have... :234567

Nude_not_rude

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2009, 01:02:34 am »
If this isn't the most ridicolous waste of police time, I don't know what is.  :324

By Jay Sorgi

Shoot them before they pee in the Lake!!!!!!!!  GET THESE CRIMINALS!  (thanks to Mike for his photo post in the gallery)

Danee have you ever peed in a lake before?  :56789

Alex, as for running away from the police, it is really fun showing them who is smarter. And if the question comes up if I ever have... :234567

Haven't you seen the TV show "Cops"? Running away just makes them madder and meaner when they do catch up with you. It's probably what lead to the all out search of these guys. Not a very smart thing to do. IMOHO.

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2009, 02:12:57 am »
Oh wow.  Each to their own, thats what a forum is for, after all. I could not disagree with my esteemed neighbors more, with all due respect to Toddie and Alex.  Some boys skinnying at night and the cops are called?  And they go running?  Thats a natural tendancy for sure. 

Im with the kids. 

-D

Offline Fitz1980

• Shouting it out loud
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2009, 05:03:02 am »
I'm with Danee on that one.  I ran from the cops when I was a teen, it's the natural reaction when a cop approaches you when you're doing something illegal. 

Offline Alex

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2009, 11:01:57 am »
Nevertheless, I still think the kids brought it on themselves - bets on them having drunk something before? I reckon it's pretty likely. If they hadn't run, they probably wouldn't have got citations, as Tod said, running makes the cops even madder. And dmutah, I gotta disagree that running away from the cops show you're smarter - doesn't it just cement your guilt in their eyes?
On an extended IYNO break... for now.

sydney25

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2009, 12:42:44 pm »
Nevertheless, I still think the kids brought it on themselves - bets on them having drunk something before? I reckon it's pretty likely. If they hadn't run, they probably wouldn't have got citations, as Tod said, running makes the cops even madder. And dmutah, I gotta disagree that running away from the cops show you're smarter - doesn't it just cement your guilt in their eyes?

:3145 and have to say I am afraid I think the guys brought it on themselves too. Running along the road naked at night where you are not supposed to be naked is not clever at all and then to run away from the police is asking for trouble. Sorry but I have little sympathy for the guys on this one. Not exactly the crime of the century but the boys did not help themselves  :65

Nude_not_rude

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2009, 12:48:18 pm »
Whilst I totally agree with Danee that running away is a natural response to danger i.e. 'fight or flight' response all creatures on this earth have, yes it's part of our primal instinct. However humans have developed far enough to be able to stop and logically assess the situation and ramifications of said actions, unless of course they are doing something very naughty and can't face the punishment, are under the influence of something or are just not very smart.

I also agree with Alex...it does cement the guilt in their eyes and make it very hard to reason with them.

I'm thinking a simple caution and request to get dressed is all that would have happened had they not run off. At least that's what would most likely happen here.

Just my thoughts of course...not directed at anyone here of course.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 12:51:16 pm by Toddo »

Offline dmutah

• Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 5
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2009, 07:12:06 pm »
A big question on this has to do if the teens really knew that those after them were cops. Anybody running after you in the dark could claim to be cops, but unless you were almost right together with them you realy don't know. If the cops were that close enough to identify the guys and the guys went to run the cops could have tazered those harden criminals. What will be interesting is what the judge will say. About all they could be found guilty of is public nudity which out here is maybe $50 if the judge will even care. Looks to me like only 1 or 2 could even be charged with it.

innersouth2020

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2009, 02:43:05 pm »
To be honest, I slightly side with the police on this one.

Running along a road naked?     Not clever.

Running away from the police?

Very not clever. (Great English, I know)

I agree here also.

I have to say, if one of them has a car, then is old enough to be considered a responsible person. Had they of just owned up when the police showed up they would of got a warning and been sent on their way.

That said, how is the form of the one who got caught for disclosing who his other friends were so they could be caught. I would of just said kept my mouth shut, taken the charge and been done with it.

I am not opposed to being nude where I shouldnt be, but its always done where I have calculated the risk to the point there is none as per the "naked walk around the neighbourhood" post.

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2009, 10:34:05 pm »
Interesting.  

Over on the super conservative Cats, when I posted this, 100 percent had said the opposite as I did.  Interesting.  

http://www.chatbocks.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=4510
« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 01:27:25 pm by Danee »

Offline Fitz1980

• Shouting it out loud
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2009, 05:01:56 am »
Once one of them was reported missing, the police had an obligation to do a search &rescue (think of the liability if they hadn't). Also, since the intent was to evade police I'd make the boys responsible for the cost of the S&R operation.

Yeah I'm a cold-hearted b*tch, but I'm gonna side with the cops on this one.......

I beg to differ because most cops are nothing more than corrupt jocks who the law empowers to have authority.  Most of them would just as soon let illegal activity slide as deal with it and in order to counter act those numbers will nail anyone for anything after they let someone else off.

As Ron White said when referring to the huge multi-hour police sting that found some marijuana residue in his bags; "yea I broke the law, but this is Florida those cops drove past 3 meth labs and a dead hooker just to get here."