Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Six Naked Teenagers Found Swimming in Lake - The Gestapo gets them!  (Read 15854 times)

Lisa2408

Re: Six Naked Teenagers Found Swimming in Lake - The Gestapo gets them!
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2009, 10:02:46 am »
Thats only possible in the US,
and that will be the LAND of HOPE and Glory?

In Germany nobody will tell about this.

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2009, 11:25:01 am »
Thats only possible in the US,
and that will be the LAND of HOPE and Glory?

In Germany nobody will tell about this.
I think you got something mixed up there. Britain is the Land of Hope and Glory, the United States have a few different labels - Land of the Free, Land of Plenty, Opportunity and Destiny etc..
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

Offline NickUMA10

• The Nutty Professor
  • Nude with Towel
  • Freedom is a Mind and Body State
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2009, 02:26:04 pm »
What a sad state of affairs when you can't even be a dumb teenager anymore! :56789

i have NO love for police officers, but I can understand this case if there was a missing person's call.
"If you think in terms of a year, plant a seed; if in terms of ten years, plant trees; if in terms of 100 years, teach the people"-Confucius

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2009, 03:37:28 pm »
I beg to differ because most cops are nothing more than corrupt jocks who the law empowers to have authority. 

Wow...... that's a pretty strong statement..... there are a few bad ones out there but to make a statement that MOST are corrupt? I think that's overstepping the boundaries of being reasonable.
says who?
http://www.mindpowernews.com/5Psychological.htm
Look at #2.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

Stuart

« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2009, 06:00:29 pm »
While running around naked at any time of day should never be a crime, the laws of common sense come into effect when the police start chasing you.

Never run from the police (unless you're still carrying the murder weapon) as no matter what you've done, it only makes things worse.

Lisa2408

« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2009, 11:21:25 am »
Excuse me, however, I am only a young German girl. 
I do not understand a thing with you in the USA.    :56789

The United States want to be so "free".
But everything concerns what nakedness and sexuality; nevertheless, there the authorities and also the otherwise so "enlightened" citizens hang one more century behind the reality.
I do not understand the way of thinking. 

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2009, 11:49:50 am »
Excuse me, however, I am only a young German girl. 
I do not understand a thing with you in the USA.    :56789

But everything concerns what nakedness and sexuality; nevertheless, there the authorities and also the otherwise so "enlightened" citizens hang one more century behind the reality.

:908    :3145
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline Night Listener

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2009, 03:53:18 pm »

mmmmh... I know where you are coming from... but it's always kind of gross to generalise when comparing countries... especially considering that our "main hosts" here are from the US...

Of course, the story seems ridiculous, so to all appearances, the police have totally exaggerated. But even in Germany, the police would have to go to the scene and check up what is going on, if there is a complaint including naked young men.

BTW, I think it is really cool that you don't seem to mind talking about other boards (in a friendly way). Other places usually pretend that there are no other sites, at least not ones worthy mentioning.

Other interesting notice: the comparison with the abominable Gestapo. Is this word (and its meaning) kind of common knowledge in the US?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 04:27:08 pm by Night Listener »

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2009, 08:32:41 pm »
mmmmh... I know where you are coming from... but it's always kind of gross to generalise when comparing countries... especially considering that our "main hosts" here are from the US...

Of course, the story seems ridiculous, so to all appearances, the police have totally exaggerated. But even in Germany, the police would have to go to the scene and check up what is going on, if there is a complaint including naked young men.

BTW, I think it is really cool that you don't seem to mind talking about other boards (in a friendly way). Other places usually pretend that there are no other sites, at least not ones worthy mentioning.

Other interesting notice: the comparison with the abominable Gestapo. Is this word (and its meaning) kind of common knowledge in the US?

Actually, we are hosted in Switzerland and the truth be told, we are more International in scope then American by light years with membership and as you call it, 'hosts'

And Gestapo? I know what the meaning of that word is of course but to some kids, its a loose term meaning police.  You mentioned that in Germany, the police would go to the call. That makes sense. But I am thinking that someone seeing some bois skinnydipping at night would go, 'oh well' and thats about it. 

As far as mentioning other forums, sure we do,  if we respect them and we respect a few. Some, we do not, as far as leadership goes. Many we do though, and the fine members of all forums we respect.

Offline Night Listener

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2009, 09:20:51 pm »
oh, I really like this international orientation of the board.... and even as a newbie I have perceived that this is not only the intention, but also reality as it is not dominated by a single nation. But it is a dangerous area to criticise other nations - better to criticise his own IMHO.

You are right: I suppose if it was only for skinny dipping, German police would not have taken any action. But (AFAIK) there are lakes where swimming at night is forbidden, for security reasons - with or without swimming trunks.

It can be amazing swimming in a warm summer night (and sometimes it's a start for becoming a nudist because it is much easier in the dark for beginners!). But it's dangerous! And there is often alcohol involved in these situations which is even more dangerous. Don't drink and swim!

Hope this does't sound too conservative. Being reasonable is so boring.....

Offline Alex

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2009, 11:39:20 pm »
I'm not sure that Gestapo and Police are really similes... :/
On an extended IYNO break... for now.

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2009, 07:52:31 pm »
But it does serve well to point out extremely inquisitive action by police officers. An exaggeration yes, but what comparison to a dictatorship is not an exaggeration in a somewhat free world (as long as such a world still exists).

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2009, 10:23:03 pm »
But it does serve well to point out extremely inquisitive action by police officers. An exaggeration yes, but what comparison to a dictatorship is not an exaggeration in a somewhat free world (as long as such a world still exists).

Thankyou very much Delta.  Just a slang term I have heard used. Thats all.  Nothing heavy.

Offline Alex

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2009, 10:52:10 pm »

Thankyou very much Delta.  Just a slang term I have heard used. Thats all.  Nothing heavy.

I'd still be careful. Gestapo isn't a word people just flaunt around, even if they are just making an innocent comparison.
On an extended IYNO break... for now.

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2009, 10:57:25 pm »

I'd still be careful. Gestapo isn't a word people just flaunt around, even if they are just making an innocent comparison.

Thanks for the conservative advice, Alex.  I will take that under advisement, as they say.....ok, did it.  No changes, especially since a German member of long standing understood.  Back to the original topic.