Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: A nude walk in the Blue Mountains  (Read 4774 times)

FatCanyoner

A nude walk in the Blue Mountains
« on: May 15, 2012, 12:00:18 am »
G'day folks,

Last week I spent a day doing an easy bushwalk in the spectacular Blue Mountains (Australia). Despite being just a few kilometres from where the tourists gather, we didn't see a soul all day. The weather was spectacular, with warm sunshine and bright blue autumn skies.

I've written up a blog post with heaps of photos of us having a blast in this incredibly spectacular spot.

http://fatcanyoners.org/2012/05/09/nude-walk-in-the-mountains/

I'd love to organise something with other local naturists in future, so drop me a line if you're in Australia and keen!

Tim

Offline Bobbert

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 0
Re: A nude walk in the Blue Mountains
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 04:34:32 pm »
You've got some neat photos and a great writeup!  Now I really want to visit Australia.

Offline nudetrail

• Naturist Superhero
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2012, 09:30:13 am »
really great photos looks like a very nice area.
nude is natural

FatCanyoner

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2012, 03:43:44 pm »
Thanks for the feedback guys. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
By the way, if ever any IYN folks are around Sydney I'm more than happy to take them for a guided bushwalk.

Offline nudetrail

• Naturist Superhero
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2012, 02:17:56 am »
Thanks for the feedback guys. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
By the way, if ever any IYN folks are around Sydney I'm more than happy to take them for a guided bushwalk.

might take you up on that
nude is natural

Offline Gman707

• always up for a chat
  • Naturist Superhero
  • happiness is a state of dress.
    • fresh direction
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2012, 08:51:57 am »
It looks like beautiful scenery.
what's to say?

Offline Hamish

• Read-Only
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2012, 02:12:10 pm »

With reference to nude hiking/walking, I found this webpage from a couple who have shared some images and videos from some of their hikes in outback Australia. It reiterates the fact that with so much land mass and hiking trails, it's possible to really enjoy the experience of walking naked for many kilometers without having to worry about being seen by other people.

www.shaktiandjorg.com
"We are never alone when we are with Mother Nature" ~ Anthony Douglas Williams

FatCanyoner

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2012, 11:15:04 pm »
Thanks for sharing that site. Very cool.

It reiterates the fact that with so much land mass and hiking trails, it's possible to really enjoy the experience of walking naked for many kilometers without having to worry about being seen by other people.

And you are spot on about the endless opportunities for being nude in the Aussie bush. I recently did a seven day bushwalk and didn't see another soul the whole time. If you are willing to go off the beaten track, or do your walking on weekdays, you can be very close to civilisation but still have the whole place to yourself.

Speaking of which, the weather is warming up nicely here, so I'm starting to think of some more nude trips. Over the next couple months I am planning to organise a nude bushwalk, nude canyoning trip, and possibly a nude abseiling trip at night (under the full moon). If you live anywhere near Sydney and are interested in joining us, drop me a PM and I'll keep you in the loop with dates etc.

Offline Hamish

• Read-Only
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2012, 08:52:24 am »
 :3145 A bit of common sense and some simple planning can almost guarantee you can walk a trail/track without meeting anyone else.

Your naked activities sound like great fun and I know they would be a brilliant experience. Unfortunately I'm in South Australia but will definitely let you know if I'm over on vacation in NSW.

You could start up your own nude recreation club?! It's great that you are getting out and enjoying being a naturist as well as encouraging others to join in.
 :2345
"We are never alone when we are with Mother Nature" ~ Anthony Douglas Williams