Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Indiana - Lake o' the Woods Club  (Read 3274 times)

Offline insideout

• Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 0
Indiana - Lake o' the Woods Club
« on: June 03, 2012, 08:34:00 pm »
Hey there everyone.  I am planning my first local social nude experience and am looking at Lake o' the Woods Club in northwest Indiana.  I've been to plenty of beaches and some resorts down south, but nothing in the midwest yet.  I'm curious if anyone on here has been there or to another resort not too far from Chicago.  I'm just out of a relationship and would likely be going as a single guy, unless I find an open-minded woman.  Thanks for your insights!

:123456

fsjm2112

Re: Indiana - Lake o' the Woods Club
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 11:42:59 pm »
Wow this post is old. I've been doing a lot of research of places to go nude within the Chicago area. Did you ever visit LOWC? If so, how was it?

If anyone else has visited or heard things about LOWC, please share!

mikeisnude

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2013, 11:56:18 pm »
I'd be interested in hearing from someone that's been there as well.   :564

Offline chitownnudist

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2013, 02:14:02 am »
I really liked the place the people are very friendly and the ages are fairly wide spread though even the order folks where nice to talk to. The pool is where everyone gathers (and it's a nice clean one) they usually have water volleyball games that involve almost everyone there. The cool thing is it was my first visit and they invited me in to the game. The place is also the most modern nudist club or resort in the Chicago area and it's got a good layout with the hot tub near the pool and a club house that's has a honor fridge with drinks and ice cream (bring quarters and singles). The lake has paddle boats and I have seen the trail but never got away from the pool clubhouse long enough to explore it.

In short it's worth the trip

mikeisnude

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2013, 01:48:39 pm »
Hey thanks for the update !!!  my roomie and I are hoping to go there over labor day.  It's all a matter of me getting the days off  :undecided: 

fsjm2112

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2013, 08:41:02 pm »
What do you mean by widespread age differences? Teens-20-30 year olds? Glad you had a good experience. I hope to go sometime soon.

Offline chitownnudist

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2013, 03:19:45 am »
Widespread as in kids about 6-8 to senior citizens and everything in between and usually more then a couple in each age group.

Offline Waytwofast

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Hi, I'm David :)
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2013, 12:09:32 pm »
I CANNOT BELIEVE I WAS 12 MINUTES FROM THIS PLACE AND MISSED IT  :cry:
Fiat Justitia et Pereat Mundus
(Do What's Right, Come What May)

mikeisnude

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2013, 12:46:27 pm »
Just this past weekend we had plans to go there.   We got as far as Indianapolis and the thunderstorms hit.  We hung out at the Indy Speedway Museum hoping things would clear up and get better but no such luck.  We ended up hanging out in Indy all weekend instead.   :345