Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Tulum Mexico  (Read 13261 times)

Offline nakedrobot

• Topless with bottoms
  • love casts out fear
  • Referrals: 0
Tulum Mexico
« on: June 10, 2012, 02:02:25 am »
I am going to Tulum Mexico in 2 weeks.  I have done as much research as possible to find out what is and isn't acceptable.  I am actually staying at a B&B called Villa Dolce Vita.  The couple that owns the place offers it as being Clothing Optional.  This is my first time experience with this as an option and I am excited. My wife not so much, but she is open to the whole idea of maybeeee skinny dipping.... at night... with no one around.  I hope that after a little that changes. 

I will definitely be posting how my overall experience was at this little Bed and Breakfast. 

If anyone has been to the area, I would love to hear more info on the place before I leave, and of course i will have plenty info when i get back.

The B&B website is http://villadolcevita.com/
There is nothing like being nude outside.

Offline skifan08

• Topless with bottoms
Re: Tulum Mexico
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 03:58:27 pm »
I love Tulum! The beaches are gorgeous, the people wonderful, the food good, and it's so quiet and idyllic compared to the insanity of Cancun or Playa del Carmen. Make sure you visit the ruins and swim on the beach there - it's truly other worldly. There are a couple of beaches there where nudity is accepted, though I believe not technically legal. I know that one is at the EcoTulum clothing optional resort complex (Cabanas Copal, Azulik etc.) and there is another near the town. Have fun and let us know how the trip goes!!!

Offline nakedrobot

• Topless with bottoms
  • love casts out fear
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2012, 03:48:01 pm »
So I recently got home from my trip to Tulum.  I am sad to say that I am home.  I have had the best vacation of my life.   The simplicity of the place that we stayed was amazing.  Luxurious yet not overly expensive. 

So we stayed at a small Clothing Optional Bed and Breakfast on Solomon Bay. A 10k drive north of Tulum.  This little place was awesome!  If you have ever seen any of the Corona Beer commercials where the guy is sitting in his chair skipping rocks and his beeper (old school commercial) goes off and he skips it into the water.  That is where we were at.

Connie and Chris are the hosts of B&B and they are very very helpful wit anything that you are looking for or will need in the local area.  Chris makes a wonderful breakfast every morning that was filling and very satisfying.  Breakfast was the only time that they requested a coverup just in case the other guests are not Naturists.  Not all that come are C/O kind of people.  Fortunately for my wife and I we were the only ones there for the greater part of our stay.  However, the House next to us was filled with 3 american families with what seemed like to be a numerous amount of loud freaking kids.  We weren't even naked and we got stared at the entire time by the parents.  Really uncomfortable situation. Fortunately they left after only a couple days and then it was back to freedom!!!

Since I am very new to naturism I achieved a lot of firsts on this trip with the freedom to not worry about offending anyone.

My wife is newer to the whole idea so she was a little timid, but after the first couple of days we were both of us were more and more free.  We skinny dipped in the pool, naked snorkeling, and of course laying out in the warm Mexican sun with no clothing was amazing.  We hiked out to one of the points of the bay and stripped off and hiked a little more. We did it all before sunrise and we got to watch the sun come up on a most beautiful scenic spot overlooking the ocean.

If you want to go on a vacation with awesome C/O options you won't be disappointed. We weren't. 

There is nothing like being nude outside.

Offline joeyn

• Umm...
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Me
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2012, 05:17:05 pm »
Glad it went well. I am jealous.
:-)
Joey