Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Trivia quiz  (Read 5130 times)

mejor-desnudo

Re: Trivia quiz
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2010, 04:06:04 am »
Hmmm... those questions on ground water kept me thinking... if I'm not wrong the % fresh water on the earth is very small, I haven't checked but sounds to me something like 1-2%, so I guess ground fresh water would be for sure less than 1%... but that's just a guessing... anyway, I think its depletion would contribute very little in increasing sea level.
Ok, question: I was about to ask what's the tallest tree in the world... haha, but just realized that we're in the Music and Concerts forum. So... keeping with India, that was in the previous question by Brandon, an easy one: who remembers the song and/or the composer that won an Oscar for the music in Slumdog Millionaire? (I love Indian music... and personally, I think this composer has better songs).

Offline brandon

• N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Texas
  • Referrals: 5
Re: Trivia quiz
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2010, 09:57:03 am »
I was about to ask what's the tallest tree in the world... haha, but just realized that we're in the Music and Concerts forum.

Thanks for pointing that out! Maybe this thread needs a slightly different title so I don't make this mistake again!

I'll move the groundwater question to the general trivia thread.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2010, 10:12:32 am by brandon »
We have it in our power to begin the world over again.  -Thomas Paine