Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Naked news  (Read 5278 times)

Offline connor parenteau

• Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 3
Naked news
« on: July 12, 2012, 08:05:38 pm »
http://www.nakednews.com/

This is just a suggestion i heard about it and it seams good but you do have to pay for it. but i have heard it's actually quite good.

Online Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
Re: Naked news
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2012, 08:29:12 pm »
I do not think paying to watch people strip on camera is very conductive to naturism.

Clothesfree TV is paid programme, too, but they are actually about naturism and it is more along the lines of "they happen to be naked" rather than actually stripping during the programme. And their anchors and reporters are not all hot girls (or hot guys for that matter).
http://www.clothesfree.com/
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

Offline Bill

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2012, 08:41:03 pm »
 :e4444
I do not think paying to watch people strip on camera is very conductive to naturism.

Clothesfree TV is paid programme, too, but they are actually about naturism and it is more along the lines of "they happen to be naked" rather than actually stripping during the programme. And their anchors and reporters are not all hot girls (or hot guys for that matter).
http://www.clothesfree.com/

Offline connor parenteau

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2012, 08:51:31 pm »
Never heard of clothes free I'll have to check it out.

Westernyelp

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2012, 09:14:02 pm »
Naked News is pure titillation and nothing to do with naturism. fine if that's what your after though  :grin:

Offline Dan

• N Forum Veteran
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 5
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2012, 12:25:46 am »
Naked News is pure titillation and nothing to do with naturism. fine if that's what your after though  :grin:

I disagree. I watched one episode and it's not titillating or meant to be. It's not a striptease (it lacks the tease part).

And as far as news go, it's better US news than what you can get on TV.

Go pirate an episode to judge by yourself rather than imagining what it looks like.
"Politics is an ocean of toes" - Jacques Parizeau (1930-2015, RIP)

Westernyelp

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2012, 09:11:44 pm »

I disagree. I watched one episode and it's not titillating or meant to be. It's not a striptease (it lacks the tease part).

And as far as news go, it's better US news than what you can get on TV.

Go pirate an episode to judge by yourself rather than imagining what it looks like.

I have seen it. the quality of the news may be good but the only reason they strip is to show attractive women naked. how many male anchors are on this show? or old anchors or obese anchors?

Offline Dan

• N Forum Veteran
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2012, 09:45:04 pm »
how many male anchors are on this show?

An equal number, they produce two versions.

or old anchors or obese anchors?

The same number as standard news: none.

I have seen it. the quality of the news may be good but the only reason they strip is to show attractive women naked.

I don't see the issue with attractive naked women, the other news channels also feature attractive women. All other things being equal, I prefer to see attractive naked women to the alternative.

They show people comfortable in their own skin, they produce decent news. That sounds perfectly fine to me given that regular US news provides neither. I seriously fail to see on what grounds you object.

Online Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2012, 10:08:15 pm »
I do not know about american-based news, but over here we have many somewhat old newscasters.
And you cannot tell me making two different shows, one with females and one with males, is not suspicious.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

Offline Dan

• N Forum Veteran
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2012, 10:33:05 pm »
I do not know about american-based news, but over here we have many somewhat old newscasters.

I don't know about German news but over here our older newscaster did it for a long while and are well respected by the public. I seriously doubt someone old could start this job.

And you cannot tell me making two different shows, one with females and one with males, is not suspicious.

Depends what you suspect.

Petrucio28

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2012, 03:39:54 am »
I admit that I've run across NakedNews before, but it really wasn't something that I thought was worth paying for. At least I wouldn't pay for it. If I need the news, I can just find it like most people do. The nudity doesn't make it worth it. Also, I think they are rather bias in their news sometimes.