Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: The Ultimate Naked Campfire Song List!  (Read 5736 times)

Offline Five9

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 3
    • Tumblr
Re: The Ultimate Naked Campfire Song List!
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2012, 05:54:14 am »
@Sandshell I saw you play your guitar at Nudestock and I must say that I am extremely impressed by your playing and singing abilities!

Heres my list of songs I haven't seen mentioned yet:

House of the Rising Sun - The Animals
The Weight - The Band
Lean on Me - Bill Withers
Use Me - Bill Withers
Boys Dont Cry - The Cure
Heart it Races - Dr. Dog
Times Like These - Foo Fighters
Everlong - Foo Fighters
My Sweet Lord - George Harrison
Ripple - The Grateful Dead
Drive - Incubus
Banana Pancakes - Jack Johnson
Better Together - Jack Johnson
Never Know - Jack Johnson
Gong to California - Led Zeppelin
Walk on the Wild Side - Lou Reed
Wild Horses - The Rolling Stones
Bad Fish - Sublime
Boss DJ  - Sublime
D.J.S. - Sublime
El Scorcho - Weezer
The Good Life - Weezer
Island in the Sun - Weezer
Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever.

Offline Dario Western

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
  • The one, The only (according to Google anyway!)
  • Referrals: 16
    • Dario Western's Page
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2012, 09:58:41 pm »
Back to topic though, when I think of campfire music, songs where people can join in hardly come to my mind. Well, Row, row, row your boat does, but that is because it appeared in a Star Trek movie. What comes to my mind are songs in which I imagine a narrator sitting out there and telling a tale, for instance (pardon my metalheadedness):

I understand what you are talking about, too, but I am thinking more of communal singing songs. Communal singing has really left our society and it is such a wonderful experience for bonding and sharing. Music creates such incredible connections and making music together is one of my very favorite things to do!

Definitely!  Music has largely become an anti-social activity since the invention of the walkman and iPods.  I think that the record companies ought to be bringing back sheet music as a format for popular music so that people can learn to play the songs themselves on the guitar and piano.

I wish you lived in Brisbane, cos I'm working on a co-ed band to promote the nudist lifestyle which does both originals and covers.  ;-) 
"How ridiculous society is! Why be given a body if you have to shut it away like a rare, rare fiddle?"

Offline lord_george

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2012, 04:14:54 pm »
I love that song! Jimmy Buffett covers it fairly often at his concerts.

kavikanudist

« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2012, 04:36:01 am »
Back to topic though, when I think of campfire music, songs where people can join in hardly come to my mind. Well, Row, row, row your boat does, but that is because it appeared in a Star Trek movie. What comes to my mind are songs in which I imagine a narrator sitting out there and telling a tale, for instance (pardon my metalheadedness):

I understand what you are talking about, too, but I am thinking more of communal singing songs. Communal singing has really left our society and it is such a wonderful experience for bonding and sharing. Music creates such incredible connections and making music together is one of my very favorite things to do!

:3145