Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: The Naked Truth Behind Nudist Camp In Littleton (Colorado, USA)  (Read 6735 times)

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
LITTLETON, Colo. (CBS4)- A new billboard advertises a nudist resort in the Denver metro area that is geared toward families.
The resort is called Mountain Air Ranch located in the Jefferson County foothills near Deer Creek Canyon on Mica Mine Gulch Road.
Those who are members, there are more than 450 registered members, said it’s a quiet campground and a family-friendly resort where they can relax by the pool or go on a nature hike.

http://cbsdenver.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/nudist-billboard.jpg?w=420&h=315

“It’s comfort,” said nudist Chuck Jensen. “I just like it myself. It just feels good.”
“I certainly like the feeling of the sun and the breeze on my body,” said another nudist.
Mountain Air Ranch is one of the Denver metro area’s best kept secrets.
“This is a lifestyle that many people find relaxing,” said Mountain Air Ranch manager Jim Colegrove. “Until you’ve tried spending a day swimming, laying by the sun and so forth without clothes you don’t realize how comfortable and relaxing that is.”
The free-spirited group said they have nothing to hide.
“Nudity and sex aren’t necessarily always joined,” said nudist Carla Gurovich. “This is probably the least sexual place I’ve ever been.

“We’re really a family nudist resort. It’s all about the family, wholesomeness and being out in the open air.”
Vicki Blum is a nudist and breast cancer survivor who said she doesn’t feel judged by her body at the resort. Blum lost part of her breast.
“I am here now more than I ever have been because  of the fact that as you notice I have these scars here,” said Blum.
She and her fiance plan to get married at the resort because they consider the members as family.
The Mountain Air Resort has been in the same location for nearly 70 years but posted the billboard advertisement in the past few months.
The resort caters to families with children of all ages and offers free tours and first time stays.

From: http://denver.cbslocal.com/2012/07/19/the-naked-truth-behind-nudist-camp-in-littleton/

http://trynude.com/families/fxexperiences.html

Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

gratefulshred

Re: The Naked Truth Behind Nudist Camp In Littleton (Colorado, USA)
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 07:59:33 pm »
I was just out in colorado all winter and wished i would have stopped there at some point due to our insanely warm winter in the Rockies this year.  Never made it down though and now back in Vermont.  The same cant be said for hot springs though, i went nude in the middle of winter there! not much can beat that!

Offline SandShell

• Seth and Michelle from Vita Nuda!
  • Female Chat
  • Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 04:07:00 am »
Seth and I were just there less than two weeks ago! We went because our friend JP Riley's movie Act Naturally was supposed to be screening and we met him there. It was in a beautiful location. People there seemed friendly. The day was a little bit gloomy, so not many people were around.

One thing that was a bit annoying was that they were a bit disorganized, but that seems to be a trend among resorts. First, we called in advance to ask if we needed to do anything in advance to attend the movie. They said just show up whenever. We got there and the office was closed at 6:00 pm. Some members who were leaving drove back in to find someone to let us in. When we got there, they decided not to show the movie because it was going to be too loud and too late. It sucked because we drove 2.5 hours to go see the movie and then they did not show it. The miscommunication caused annoyance, but I am sure the place is nice under other circumstances!

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2012, 01:32:43 am »
How annoying! (to put it mildly)

Shell, did you write a letter of complaint? If this was a hotel or motel or lodge, it would be so well deserved.  Not to rant, but to address the manager (or board), of this issue and see what they say.

Seth and I were just there less than two weeks ago! We went because our friend JP Riley's movie Act Naturally was supposed to be screening and we met him there. It was in a beautiful location. People there seemed friendly. The day was a little bit gloomy, so not many people were around.

One thing that was a bit annoying was that they were a bit disorganized, but that seems to be a trend among resorts. First, we called in advance to ask if we needed to do anything in advance to attend the movie. They said just show up whenever. We got there and the office was closed at 6:00 pm. Some members who were leaving drove back in to find someone to let us in. When we got there, they decided not to show the movie because it was going to be too loud and too late. It sucked because we drove 2.5 hours to go see the movie and then they did not show it. The miscommunication caused annoyance, but I am sure the place is nice under other circumstances!
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

rc

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2012, 07:09:57 pm »
Im from the colorado area and know where that campground is at, however they charge a pretty penny for single male visits and I really can't afford that now