Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Hikergirl (Truenudists.com Interviews 21 y/o nudist)  (Read 12348 times)

Offline Steggsaurus

• Andy
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 1
Hikergirl (Truenudists.com Interviews 21 y/o nudist)
« on: August 01, 2012, 06:37:45 pm »

Good video with some good answers/opinions from this girl, she does a good job of showing young naturists/nudists as outgoing and confident.

My only unease with it is that the video was created by someone for Truenudists.com and, aside from any other misgivings I have about that site, it seems to be a bit of a cynical marketing tactic - in the Youtube blurb accompanying this, they have a direct link to the girl's TN profile, which seems to be inviting all the creeps of the internet to come and stalk her in order to see what the video doesn't show - a deliberate tactic to increase site traffic, I feel.

I can't imagine IYNO members being comfortable if we created a video with a link to an individual member's profile here.

That said, she seems like a cool lass - anyone with a TN account wanna invite her here and show her somewhere that cares a bit more about looking after young naturists online?

Offline Chris Rose

• Apostle of Humility
  • Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Hikergirl (Truenudists.com Interviews 21 y/o nudist)
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2012, 07:05:20 pm »
Yea, I deleted my TN profile a while back. TOOOOOO many creepers. If anyone does still have an account, they should totally fill her in on this site and on Vita Nuda. I think Vita Nuda West does events in her area.

Offline mrj001

• Nude without Towel
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2012, 07:47:24 pm »
Ok, I sent her a message.  She hasn't been online in 3 days, so I'm not sure how long it will be until she sees my message.  Also girls her age on TN often get inundated with messages so she might just delete my message without reading it when she sees it's from some 29 year old man she hasn't spoken with previously.  Also her video on Youtube will probably make her even more popular, meaning her mail box could get absolutely stuffed with friend requests and requests for cam shows. 

But what's with all the hate for Truenudists.com? Sure there are some creeps and the mods there aren't as good as the ones here, but it's not all that bad.  I have certainly seen worse sites.

Offline Steggsaurus

• Andy
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2012, 09:40:14 pm »
I've no problem with the site's users (creeps and fakes among them, sure, but they are a problem everywhere).

My problem is with the way the network is run and with it's owner.

This isn't an appropriate thread to discuss that but if anyone wants to know my opinion they're welcome to PM me.

Offline Chris Rose

• Apostle of Humility
  • Casually Dressed
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2012, 09:25:51 am »
What he said. :)

Offline Cabding

• Lord-Master of Vita Nuda Southeast
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Livin' la Vita Nuda!
  • Referrals: 9
    • Vita Nuda Southeast
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2012, 09:23:55 pm »
Does anyone know if they made any other videos? It would really bring their street cred up if they showed not all nudists are perverts as you would believe if you went to that site.
Trying to unite the lost naked souls of the Southeast US. Message our Facebook page or PM me to get involved!

Offline Archaewok1

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2012, 02:15:30 pm »
I find it ironic in the video that she mentions her friend just recently bumped her into the truenudists website, and yet she is doing a video for them. I wouldn't promote anyone who I didn't know that well.

Offline Daft

• N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2012, 04:58:27 pm »
Agree with many opinions here. And also, they hadn't made another video since, which is kind of suspicious.
A nova geração.

Offline nudetrail

• Naturist Superhero
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2012, 10:47:01 am »
 :3145 nothing bad about it it is something positive and good for our clothes free lifestyle.
nude is natural

Offline chrisw91

• Mmmm lasagna
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Hey guys, Im Chris. Im 23 and from UK
  • Referrals: 2
    • My Coin of the Realm!
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2013, 07:03:37 am »
I guess the video is cool but I after my time on TN I can't trust anything they do  :322
I became aware of my destiny: to belong to the critical minority as opposed to the unquestioning majority.

Offline Cabding

• Lord-Master of Vita Nuda Southeast
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Livin' la Vita Nuda!
  • Referrals: 9
    • Vita Nuda Southeast
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2013, 08:39:37 am »
I guess the video is cool but I after my time on TN I can't trust anything they do  :322

AGREED
Trying to unite the lost naked souls of the Southeast US. Message our Facebook page or PM me to get involved!

Offline Dario Western

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
  • The one, The only (according to Google anyway!)
  • Referrals: 16
    • Dario Western's Page
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2013, 08:07:22 pm »
I am on TN as well, but I rarely ever post.  Mostly it was due to some troublemakers on the forums who were turning every thread into a slanging match, and one elderly guy in Massachusettes who was a pretentious, pompous and patronising old windbag who thought he had the answers to everything on there.  That would be a sure-fire way of turning others off, especially young newcomers.

That said, the admins have largely cleared the site off the undesirables and set up a sister site called "True Swingers" for people who want to indulge in social nudity for sexual reasons. 

But I've seen worse sites than that.  Some of these sites like Nudist Friends and NudistSpace have a horrendous forum which is not moderated at all and has some of the worst kind of pond scum you would never want to know on them who post their filthy and illegal activities on there, and accuse anyone who pulls them up about them as being "Nazis". 

:-(
"How ridiculous society is! Why be given a body if you have to shut it away like a rare, rare fiddle?"

Offline Baseballfan

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2013, 12:10:15 am »
I've made some friends out there. Its you have to weed out the bad people. The Mods are busy or noth enough of them to root out the  morons. They should make some more videos. She lives in great area to be nude. She would make a good addition here if she wanted.