General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Television, Movies and Theatre

The Last Movie you saw

<< < (256/257) > >>

soleil:
The gray man, I really enjoyed that one!

DayOfJudgement:

--- Quote from: tnnd0 on July 31, 2022, 01:54:01 pm ---
--- Quote from: DayOfJudgement on July 31, 2022, 01:33:23 pm ---Just watched RRR on netflix and I would have never expected bollywood to deliver such a great action movie. Legitimately one of the best action movies ive seen in a long time

--- Quote from: tnnd0 on July 31, 2022, 06:27:38 am ---
--- Quote from: AnotherNudist on July 19, 2022, 08:01:14 pm ---Thor Love And Thunder. Bloody loved it

--- End quote ---

Well that movie is banned here so ... yeah

--- End quote ---

Is it really? Why?

--- End quote ---

Well... they never released an official statement, but doesn't take much to guess that it is probably cause of the LGBTQ stuff

--- End quote ---

What is there like homophobic stuff in there or something? I stay away from marvel regardless out of principle so im completely out of the loop

peteR:

--- Quote from: DayOfJudgement on August 03, 2022, 02:00:16 am ---
--- Quote from: tnnd0 on July 31, 2022, 01:54:01 pm ---
--- Quote from: DayOfJudgement on July 31, 2022, 01:33:23 pm ---Just watched RRR on netflix and I would have never expected bollywood to deliver such a great action movie. Legitimately one of the best action movies ive seen in a long time

--- Quote from: tnnd0 on July 31, 2022, 06:27:38 am ---
--- Quote from: AnotherNudist on July 19, 2022, 08:01:14 pm ---Thor Love And Thunder. Bloody loved it

--- End quote ---

Well that movie is banned here so ... yeah

--- End quote ---

Is it really? Why?

--- End quote ---

Well... they never released an official statement, but doesn't take much to guess that it is probably cause of the LGBTQ stuff

--- End quote ---

What is there like homophobic stuff in there or something? I stay away from marvel regardless out of principle so im completely out of the loop

--- End quote ---

No, actually it's the opposite, some countries banned the movie because it contains a same-sex kiss and general positive depiction of LGBTQ characters.

teennudist12345:
Well finally got around to watching Lightyear on Disney Plus. (Well they banned that movie in theater too so yeah) It was overall a fun space adventure movie. I enjoyed it some.

blank radar:
ghostbusters: afterlife. mark fisher was right, the future is cancelled

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version