Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Ukranian with binoculars killed near nudist beach  (Read 5774 times)

Stuart

Ukranian with binoculars killed near nudist beach
« on: August 28, 2012, 02:59:47 pm »
A voyeurism session apparently ended in disaster in eastern Ukraine, where a man allegedly spying at a nudist beach was brutally killed, local media reported.

The body of an unnamed factory worker was found next to a nudist beach in the Donetsk region with 15 holes in his skull, a rope on his neck and binoculars next to him, Profi-News Web site said on Monday.

The 35-year-old was apparently dragged behind a motorboat for at least one kilometer, police said. The Ukrainian edition of Komsomolskaya Pravda daily said he could have been killed first and then tied to the boat.

Police named no official suspects, but law enforcement sources said enraged nude beachgoers could be behind the murder.

However, local residents said that Donetsk nudists are capable of beating up, but not murdering a voyeur, 062.ru regional news Web site reported on Tuesday.

http://en.rian.ru/strange/20120828/175481611.html

escape

Re: Ukranian with binoculars killed near nudist beach
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 04:58:00 pm »
Wow. Seems extreme... I can't imagine being that angry.

Offline Gman707

• always up for a chat
  • Naturist Superhero
  • happiness is a state of dress.
  • Referrals: 0
    • fresh direction
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2012, 05:44:25 pm »
I cant imagine even beeting someone up over something like that...let alone killing them.  :cheesy:
what's to say?

Offline Brad

• N Forum Veteran
  • Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2012, 05:55:51 pm »
I would say that is an extreme overreaction. I would hope no one would think murder is an appropriate response to anything other then preserving your own life or that of others.

Offline uepro313

• N Forum Veteran
  • Topless with bottoms
  • You only live once, just do what you wanna do!
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2012, 07:20:09 pm »
That's just crazy... Why would you react like that?! I mean sure, I'd rather people didn't, as such, but that's very extreme.

Karla

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2012, 08:23:24 pm »
A voyeurism session apparently ended in disaster in eastern Ukraine, where a man allegedly spying at a nudist beach was brutally killed, local media reported.

The body of an unnamed factory worker was found next to a nudist beach in the Donetsk region with 15 holes in his skull, a rope on his neck and binoculars next to him, Profi-News Web site said on Monday.

The 35-year-old was apparently dragged behind a motorboat for at least one kilometer, police said. The Ukrainian edition of Komsomolskaya Pravda daily said he could have been killed first and then tied to the boat.

Police named no official suspects, but law enforcement sources said enraged nude beachgoers could be behind the murder.

However, local residents said that Donetsk nudists are capable of beating up, but not murdering a voyeur, 062.ru regional news Web site reported on Tuesday.

http://en.rian.ru/strange/20120828/175481611.html

Sounds like a plot for a naturist detective thriller! All we need is some police man to go undercover at a local naturist club ...

ziggie1974

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2012, 08:37:29 pm »
What is your stand on voyeurs?

Offline AElf

• Free range naked Færie Princess
  • Female Chat
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2012, 09:45:23 am »
My first thoughts on the matter is that  there is no (published) proof that:
a.  the guy was a voyeur, the body could have been left as it was to promote that idea; or
b.  that the guy was murdered by nudists, the body could have been left where it was to promote that idea.
The whole thing could be what it seems to be or it could be scene setting to set the police on a false trail.  After all, the media will get to talk about nudity so that should keep them chattering for weeks on end.

My second thoughts are rather darker.  Maybe the guy was more than a voyeur.  A lot of little girls and young women from Ukraine get caught up in the sex industry by guys who kidnap, drug and transport them to market as slaves.  Maybe the dead guy was a procurer caught in the act.

Of course those are just two possible scenarios, the list is virtually endless.

Has anyone else here seen the movie "Citizen X"
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 06:38:31 pm by AElf »
"Mankind is a frigid and ashamed creature. If we cannot deal with the basics of nudity then how on earth are we to make it in the world?" Naked Imp

"Don't make me release my flying monkeys" Elphaba Thropp, the Wicked Witch of the West

Stuart

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2012, 10:47:54 am »

I like to stand on voyeurs. While wearing heavy boots.

DoozerUK

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2012, 10:51:01 am »
Maybe the guy was on some other weirdo's patch and a gang of other voyeurs took him out.

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2012, 04:38:25 pm »
Wow..

I do hope they follow up on this and we find out what this was all about. Naturism in the Ukraine has been long standing, accepted and family oriented as well. 

http://ukraine-vacation-guide.com/publ/cheap_beach_vacation/2
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline Bobbert

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2012, 11:36:23 pm »

They are very unwelcome in this community.  Take a look at the Bad Experiences thread for discussion on this.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 11:42:05 pm by Bobbert »

Offline Mingos

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2012, 10:30:45 pm »
well I have looked in google to try to find out more about this case but the information is very vague. Ukraine is a very specific country, so we cannot judge what happen in this case as "spy killed by naked guy"